GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. NopeR

Burble Tune Worth It?

I don't see any other mouth breathing fuckwit, so yes, El_bigote_AJ.
  2. NopeR

Burble Tune Worth It?

Keep following me into threads to troll me. Classy. Pot kettle black mean anything to you? Fuck off.
  3. NopeR

MK7 Confessions

Installed an mss track kit 25k kms ago. Never did the dcc recalibration and I'm too lazy to bother lifting the car up off the ground to do it. I probably won't bother and stop fucking around and just get an rs3.
  4. NopeR

Burble Tune Worth It?

The only reason these tunes exist is for all the 'look at me!' types of people. There's no performance gains, it's all for show and quite honestly sounds like the car is fucked. I can appreciate that people will do whatever to their cars, and it's for them only. However, this shit is beyond...
  5. NopeR

Burble Tune Worth It?

I was following another R in traffic the other day that clearly had a pops/shit tune with a non-catted dp. Shooting flames and making gun shot sounds as he reved it in rush hour... No thanks.
  6. NopeR

Aftermarket headunit question

Thing is, my answer was correct. Have I tried it? No. Has anyone else? Probably. Vehicle integration is the compromise and the reason I haven't bothered. There's some Chinese units for sale on aliexpress that apparently work, but seem buggy AF. There's also the European alpine replacement...
  7. NopeR

FS: VWR Racingline Catback Exhaust and Catted Downpipe

Last update was in 2017. Come back in another 3 years and ask again?
  8. NopeR

To Borla or Not to Borla

Having installed a lot of exhausts, I find it difficult to believe someone could fuck up an installation. I mean, if it's engineered correctly and it's a quality product, everything just bolts/slips on. If you can turn a wrench, you can install a catback exhaust pretty damn easily. Seems...
  9. NopeR

Powerrr questions

Bigger tips on an oem gti muffler.
  10. NopeR

Custom exhaust

Perfect. Carry on.
  11. NopeR

Custom exhaust

Bafoonery has its place. People are too fucking serious on here. I don't take myself seriously, neither should you.
  12. NopeR

Custom exhaust

13. NopeR

Bottom lip piece popped out

If the clips aren't actually broken, you can pop that back in. You'd need to access from underneath the bumper by removing the splash shield.
  14. NopeR

Custom exhaust

Good job ✌️ You know what sounds really good? A tesla.
  15. NopeR

Custom exhaust

@BadHombre760 Try reading. It may help you answer some of life's questions.
  16. NopeR

Custom exhaust

I'm sorry, should I say it's an ugly muffler? A gorgeous muffler? Oh right, no one cares. That's what's fun about opinions. You ask for them, you get them, and then you get upset if said opinion doesn't match your own opinion. I find pretty much every aftermarket/custom catback sounds like...