GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

2 door rear seat delete options

Who does rear seat deletes for a 2 door? all the ones I see are for a 4 door. Thanks, Brian
  2. B

MPI Woes

Hey everyone, looking for some input. I've been chasing issues on my GTI for a bit now and am kind of out of ideas. 2015 GTI, good bit done to it, did MPI and ethanol. Issue is I am unable to get the MPI fuel pressure sensor to read. It's wired in right. The only thing I found and hoped it was...
  3. B

CTS BOSS 500 turbo for sale

Looking for a fast sale on my CTS BOSS 500 turbo. Has a few thousand miles, car sits in my shop most of the time and is rarely driven. Includes OEM wastegate, changed tuners recently and wanting to go with what they support. Can make this a tax season special with CTS intake, cts catted...
  4. B

WTB: Precision Raceworks MPI fuel rail

It's a long shot, but it looks like I need the PR fuel rail instead of my CTS rail, the fittings are different and I don't think there's room to adapt out. Anyone selling one by chance before I order from PR? Thanks, Brian
  5. B

CTS intake manifold o-rings

Hey y'all, looking for tips on how you kept the o-rings in place wipe while installing the manifold. I can't keep one to stay in place let alone getting to all 4 seated. Thanks!
  6. B

MK6 BBK brake kit on non PP Mk7

Hoping for a quick reply. I think I've found they'll work but found a great price on a BBK set off a MK6. The company doesn't show them to fit MK7s but from what I can see, I believe they should. It's an 8 piston front and 4 piston rear kit with carriers, 2 piece rotors, and brake lines...
  7. B

WTB: Neuspeed RS10 18's

I know this is a long shot, looking to maybe pick up atleast 2 older 18" Neuspeed RS10s. Thanks, Brian
  8. B

Loose BFI DSG shiftknob

Hey guys, I bought a used dsg BFI shiftknob a few years ago. Anyways, when I installed it, the logo was crooked. A few months back, I attempted to redo the knob to center the logo. Total mistake! Now it's loose and I can't figure out what I did wrong. Anyone have any ideas of where I went wrong...
  9. B

Anyone running CTS Intake Manifold/CTS MPI and upgraded fuel lines?

I'm looking at upgrading fuel lines and wondering if anyone's got this set up and what lines you went with and if you had any issues installing. Will be running flex fuel as well and looking at the PR upgraded line for that. Thanks for any input! Brian
  10. B

5 bar T-map sensor mount?

Hey guys, I'm planning some upgrades to my gti over the winter and picked up the CTS intake manifold and the AEM 5 bar map sensor. I also got the 4 bar map sensor for the intake manifold but it mounts differently. Looks like Precision raceworks offers a kit with a mounting bracket but I am...
  11. B

Looking for a better big turbo oil return line solution

Hey guys, I'm looking for a turbo oil return line solution for a BT (cts boss500 kit). I had to replace the oil retirn lime and it's too big. Looking for a good solution for a quality clamp hose or an fittings including a block side an fittings. My WG actuator rod is pressing quite hard into...
  12. B

DV wiring harness extension

Hey guys, im chasing down a boost leak and want to test the turbosMart DV by putting stock back in and see if that's my issue. Problem is I've got a cts boss 500 and the stock wiring doesn't reach I think cts has a harness but I've never been able to find where to order it from except ECS and...