GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

FS 3pc AG Wheels

AG Wheels 5x112 20x10.5 +25 (squared) 6.5” barrels 4” lips Lips & faces are clean. A couple of small chips from rocks & driving. (2) barrels are cracked. (2) have tires still mounted. I was going to weld them (or replace the barrels) but selling my car so no longer need them. Pick-up...
  2. C

SOLD Bull-X catless downpipe

Where are you located? Also, double confirmation -- Golf R/S3 ??
  3. C

MACAN BBK FS NEW

Long shot... but still available?
  4. C

Macan caliper complete setup

I am willing to get these if you ship. Let me know, please.
  5. C

**SOLD FS - Rotiform BUC 19"**

SOLD !!!!
  6. C

Bump !! willing to let it go , open to negotiate
  7. C

Rotiform BUC 19x8.5 et45 I ran this setup with Advan Apex v601 255/35/19 on my S3. 2 wheels have a small paint chip. Nothing major, easy fix with touch-up paint. I am selling this setup because I am looking forward to upgrading to 2-3 pc wheels. No bent, cracks, or any major issue. They are in...
  8. C

MK7 GTI/Golf 034 Motorsports Dogbone insert version 2 2016- MKVII MK8 MKVIII

I see that your last picture has versions 1 and 2. How do I know what my car has besides raising it up
  9. C

APR CAST RACE DP (MK 7/FWD)

where are you located in PA ?
  10. C

FS: Small left overs from BBK upgrade

Brake and ducts sold. For rest please send me offer I am open to sell them and move on. Thanks
  11. C

FS: Small left overs from BBK upgrade

Hi guys, I started building myself Porsche Cayanne BBK from the forums that I was following on this page for my mk7 GTI however I was never able to complete all the parts then I ended up having the car sold... So these are some parts that I was able to collect and never get to use for it. Shoot...
  12. C

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

Any chance can someone confirm if these break setup would clear with TR Motorsport FF10 17x8 +45mm ?
  13. C

I am looking for more track-oriented street performance rather than the actual track, I will not...

I am looking for more track-oriented street performance rather than the actual track, I will not take it there. I am going to have meaty setup thinking 18 x 9.5 or 19 x 9.5. Goal is not to be low low, but cover the gap and give more OEM+ look give. if it make sense lol. 15237 Pittsburgh pa
  14. C

Hey, I am interested in the MSS kits that you are selling. Looking about 1.3"-1.5" drop for the...

Hey, I am interested in the MSS kits that you are selling. Looking about 1.3"-1.5" drop for the front and back, what's the best setup you have that would comprise something to that? Also please give me a price shipped to Pittsburgh. Would you also recommend using stock strut? Any safety problem?
  15. C

FS: Fully adjustable MSS kit, street front and sport rear.

how did you like the ride quality and the drop level ?
  16. C

Please delete

pm send
  17. C

i will come pick them up from Pittsburgh if you let them go 800. I be making the 4+ hr drive one...

i will come pick them up from Pittsburgh if you let them go 800. I be making the 4+ hr drive one way and still have to fix the wheel.
  18. C

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

Quick question.. So I received my rotors and see few comments after I ordered them... I would like to see if someone can confirm if these will be applicable to this thread...