GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. yakboyslim

ECS Street Shield Reinforcement Kit

New never used. Includes the brackets, cross bar, and all hardware. $150 + Shipping, OBO (or pickup in NOVA) This didn't fit my car (2016 GTI with SAI). According to ECS that is a weird one, with slightly different crash bar mounting that this won't clear. Should fit other MK7, but you can also...
  2. yakboyslim

SOLD - BMS Catch Can

Sold. BMS catch can. Includes all hardware. No problems with it functionally, some paint rubbed off on back side (see pic, not visbile when installed). $150 shipped OBO
  3. yakboyslim

MSS Track V3 Springs

$500 obo MSS Track fully adjustable spring set Never installed. Just lubes up the adjuster threads. Comes with custom delrin thrust shims to make adjustments easier This is the V3 version that fixed the contact issues in the rear and the unseating springs in the front. They fixed the unseating...
  4. yakboyslim

SOLD: DSC Controller for MK7

$600 obo shipped in US. Suspension controller for DCC equipped MK7 GTI and R. Great for what it does do. It will ship with my base file, which I believe is much better than the base file DSC/APR have. I also can help with getting it set up, tuning or logging. Also if you would prefer the DSC...
  5. yakboyslim

SOLD: 18" Cadiz

4 wheels in good condition (some minor scratches, see photos). Accelera PHI tires on them have some life, but not much. The lowest tread is just under 4/32". https://photos.app.goo.gl/kcUxcmUXNgNR2bWQ6 $450 obo in Chantilly, VA.
  6. yakboyslim

SOLD: Cobb Accessport V3

Cobb Accessport V3 unmarried. $500 obo. This comes with two different Stratified tunes in addition to the Cobb tunes. -GTI IS20 91 octane, with NLS, TC, pops in sport mode (for a car with downpipe and intercooler) -GTI IS38 93 octane, with NLS, TC, pops in sport mode (technically a custom tune...
  7. yakboyslim

DSC Sport/APR Suspension Controller Tuning

I recently picked up a DSC Sport controller and have started making some adjustments to the base map on the DSC website. I am also working to parse the datalog data so I can build tools that make histograms, etc for track tuning. The datalog files are simple space delimited text files, so I...
  8. yakboyslim

Coil Grounding Kit

Recently made myself a coil grounding kit and wanted to share the part numbers I used in case anyone else is interested. This is not at all to ding on EQT - their offering is awesome and fairly priced considering the quality of components they use. I also am not going to explain how to crimp...
  9. yakboyslim

FS: Short shifter, shift knob and bushings

Selling my shifter setup as I just bought a dieselgeek shifter. All in used but good condition. Shifter includes all hardware it came with. Bushings are still on the car until I get my new shifter setup, then I will take them off right away. Spulen adjustable (front-to-back) short shifter -...
  10. yakboyslim

FS: JB4 with Data Cable

SOLD Burger Motorsports JB4 Includes USB data cable Used for about 10,000 miles. Reset to Map 1 before uninstalling. Most recent firmware installed. Can include a USB-C adapter cable if you have a USB-C phone. Selling because I just got a Cobb AP and the wife won't let me put the JB4 on her...
  11. yakboyslim

Need help finding part number for terminal pins

Recently had my bumper slip while taking it off and destroyed my driver's side fog light plug. Bought a new one (Flat Connector, 2-Pin 07P973702) and wire seals. This was the right part number. I also ordered the below part number pins N10335807 (flat out wrong) 000979009 (close, but too fat...
  12. yakboyslim

Hood adjustment

After an intercooler install my hood is sitting lower than my fenders and I think basically with it the inside of the headlights is too low as well. I don't remember any adjustable bolt holes during the intercooler install, everything seemed to go together the only way it could with no slop...
  13. yakboyslim

Stock GTI parts for sale.

Up for sale I have: Stock GTI springs 1500~ miles - $75 Stock GTI Intercooler 18k miles- $50 All parts in great condition only replaced to upgrade. All prices are for pick up. I will ship anything but you pay shipping. Now located in MD. All prices are also OBO, make me an offer. Sent from...
  14. yakboyslim

$30 Custom Shift Knob (jlkcustoms)

This will be a review and short install for a custom shift knob I had made by an eBay seller, jlkcustoms. First let me say I cannot be happier with the end product, and I really think this is another great option for mk7 owners who aren't happy with the admittedly excellent offering from BFI...
  15. yakboyslim

yakboyslim's PP GTI

Finally taking the time to put a thread together here. 2016 6MT Black Pearl Metallic PP GTI SE with DCC and LP. Loving pretty much everything about the car, and very excited to fix things as I go. List of Mods: Soundaktor removal Clutch Delay Valve removal Snow tray removal Modified grill...
  16. yakboyslim

Creaking noise after spring install

First let me introduce myself (well my car really) since this is my first post on here: 2016 GTI, performance pack, with DCC and adaptive lighting. Just installed a set of DG springs (the part number that ends in E, for all MK7 golf). I am very happy with them, the drop is barely noticeable but...