GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. worldacgti

2020 Golf R 8 spotted.

I honestly think they have improved over the 7/7.5 design in every way. Flame suit on :)
  2. worldacgti

2020 Golf R 8 spotted.

Every time there is a new model of any car, the enthusiasts from the previous gens always say the same shit...lol
  3. worldacgti

Crazy Crash video (NSFW language)

hard to watch it. This fuckin idiot truck driver should be shot
  4. worldacgti

P0413 code

Anyone run into this code? Checked hoses and wiring and everything seems to be intact. I clear it and it pops right up again... Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
  5. worldacgti

Golf Mk8, here it is

check out the new 2019 VW polo. My guess is the golf will look very similar to that. In fact, the polo looks like a smaller version of this MK8 spy shot.
  6. worldacgti

Golf Mk8, here it is

Ya, and the video was the exact same car. I think this is most likely the MK8. I think it looks great. Especially the front.
  7. worldacgti

NA MK7.5 tail lights on Mk7

What is needed to fit them? I'm assuming an adapter harness? Everything I see is for the Euro spec dynamic though. Anyone know where I can get a harness for the NA spec lights? thanks __________
  8. worldacgti

NA MK7.5 tail lights on Mk7

What is needed to fit them? I'm assuming an adapter harness? Everything I see is for the Euro spec dynamic though. Anyone know where I can get a harness for the NA spec lights? thanks
  9. worldacgti

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Car looks dope on both wheels. NT03 would look better if they were a lighter colour in my opinion. Love the R front end too...nice work my man
  10. worldacgti

exhaust and AFRs

Hey guys, Just put on an AWE touring exhaust on my car and noticed on my logging that the AFRs are a few points richer. Is this normal and is it something that the ecu will eventually adapt to?
  11. worldacgti

with a gravis pad? LOL
  12. worldacgti

Wtb stock gti intercooler

Let me know what u got...need one asap Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
  13. worldacgti

Notice any difference? Waiting on mine from latvia....taking forever
  14. worldacgti

Vs 2017 camaro SS

So puttering along doing morning coffee run for my wife and I and a new camaro SS pulls next to me. To be honest, I wasnt even in the mood to race, but it was wide open and the camaro driver was definitely eager to try and show me what's up. We hit a red and I proceeded to calmly take off and...
  15. worldacgti

Auto Injuries

I once cut my finger right to the bone installing an exhaust.....countless scars on my hands and even one on my forehead
  16. worldacgti

License plate bulb not working

I recently got car back from bodyshop (someone hit my rear bumber) and when i got it back i noticed my license plate bulbs were both dead. I replaced led bulbs with plain 194 bulbs and still nothing. Is there a fuse for rear plate bulbs? If so, anyone know location of fuse?
  17. worldacgti

Is20 turbo

Has a bit of shaft play (car was running good on it before i pulled it) T revision. Perfect for a hybrid build or even running it on your 1.8t. 40k on it. 200 takes it.
  18. worldacgti

Total time was probably around 5 or 6 hrs.....it's doable for sure. If you have basic mechanical knowledge I'd say you'll be fine...
  19. worldacgti

Not today but Sunday....installed my IS38 :) not as hard as i thought but not as easy as I'd like