GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

FS: Zaino Total Protection Car Show Kit

Hey! I'm selling my new unopened Zaino kit. I purchased this a while back and never got around to using it. Currently $90 online, asking $70 shipped anywhere in US. I will include original packing slip and directions for use. Boxed up and ready to ship! Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  2. K

ECS Flush Spacer Kit with lugs $180 shipped

Price: $165 obo! I am selling my lightly used ECS Flush Spacer Kit as I have switched over to aftermarket wheels and no longer need. I put approximately 7,500 miles on the kit, installing and removing them only once, without issue of balance or vibration from them. Set includes both 15/20 mm...
  3. K

ECS Jack Pad Adapter Kit

Selling my ECS Tuning Jack Pad Adapter Kit that I purchased a while back but never installed so literally brand new. Boxed and ready to go, $70 shipped...
  4. K

Window tinting NE Ohio

Does anybody know of a good place to get the windows tinted on my gti in NE Ohio? I would even be willing to drive a little ways to get a quality job done. Thanks in advance! Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  5. K

WTB: ECS Flush Mount kit

As the title states, I'm looking to to buy a flush mount kit from ECS. Thanks! Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  6. K

Remote starter for 2015 GTI 6MT w/Kessy?

I am hoping there is a way to add a remote starter to my 2015 GTI Autobahn 6MT with Kessy. It would be awesome to have for the winter. I looked around but have not really found anything on how to set it up. Also, are valet keys even a thing with the 2015 GTI's? I would much rather use that...
  7. K

Anyone have a write up for adding a remote starter, 2015 GTI w/Kessy & PTS

Hey I'm looking to add a remote starter to my 15 GTI w/Kessy and PTS. This would be so nice this coming winter. Let me know if anyone knows a way! Thanks
  8. K

WTB: VAG-COM w/Micro-CAN Interface, located in US

Looking to purchase a VAG-COM w/Micro-CAN Interface. Hopefully we can do business. Thank You!