GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. cj_gti

Wtb: obdeleven

Just like the title states, im looking to buy an obdeleven dongle shipped to florida. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. cj_gti

Raceland air suspension Review

First Impressions out of the box: The quality exceeded my expectations. Looks and feels exactly like airlifts kit but for a fraction of the price so thats already a plus. The kit comes with front struts with camber plates, rear shocks and bags. A new rear lower control arm and perch to properly...
  3. cj_gti

Solowerk S1 Coilovers

Had these coils on my car for about 5000 miles. Then I switched to bc for more adjustability. The ride quality is great and they are in great condition. Attached is a pic with the front all the way down, helper spring still in and the rear perch removed. Asking:$400 obo buyer pays shipping...
  4. cj_gti

Rotiform Spf for sale 5x112 18x8.5 et45 square

Polished Rotiform spf's, were on the car for about a year. All the wheels are in great condition except one that has curb rash almost all the way around but can be fixed. No cracks or bends either. None of the other wheels have curb rash. I would rather not ship but if I do buyer pays shipping...
  5. cj_gti

(Fs) Brand new Neuspeed Power Module

I have a brand new never installed Neuspeed power module for sale. Comes with every thing you need (zip ties, velcro, instructions) in the original box. Ended up going Eurodyne instead, my loss is your gain. Looking to get $350 obo shipped. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. cj_gti

Fs: oem vw austins Located in tx

I have a set of stock austin wheels for sale. About 7000 miles on them. One has slight curb rash, dont have pictures of the wheels off the car, because we put them in storage. One wheel has slight curb rash. Not really looking to ship. But might consider it if the buyer covers all the expenses...
  7. cj_gti

Fk high tech lowering springs

Selling my fk high tech lowering springs. They were on the car for about 2,000 miles. I am selling them because I just switched to coil overs. The ride quality feels great,they feel very close to stock but a little stiffer, and decrease body roll a lot. They lower the car about 1.8 inches. I am...
  8. cj_gti

Gti vs v8 mustang

This past weekend I played around with a 4.6 v8 mustang it was either 03,04 not sure. Mods were unknown, the only thing i could tell was exhaust and tune(big bama racing sticker on side window). The only engine mods I have are intake,exhaust, and neuspeed power module. We did a 40 roll, right...
  9. cj_gti

Hubcentric Rings for sale (Brand new)

I have 4 brand new unopened 66.56 to 57.1 hub centric rings for sale. $15 shipped or best offer. Tornado red|mk7 gti| 6MT|build thread: http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13099
  10. cj_gti

Tornado Red Gti (cj_gti)

Ig:mad:constantin_jung Got the car December 2014. As of right now mods are: Injen intake Neuspeed power module (sold) Solo Werk s1 coil-overs (slammed) no rear spring perches (sold) Fender screw mod Fenders rolled and slightly pulled Fender liner cut Rotiform spf wheels 18x8.5 et45 with stock...