GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Johnny Blaze

NBA Yahoo Fantasy League (need two teams Draft sunday 15 @ 8pm)

Hi all, i have a league of 10 teams going in NBA fantasy with Draft this Sunday Live @ 8:00pm. Looking for two more, $20 buy in. Anyone care to join?
  2. Johnny Blaze

FS: OEM GTI Key

I have a OEM GTI key for sale, forgot to give it with the trade in.. make an offer, not sure what they are worth..
  3. Johnny Blaze

FS: 20mm spacers w/ bolts *brand new* 57.1 hub centric

I have a set of 20mm spacers with black bolts brand new hub-centric, was gonna use them with my stock wheels. $40 picked up in 91316.
  4. Johnny Blaze

FS: JB1 w/ Data Cable rev1

sold
  5. Johnny Blaze

FS: VAG COM ross tech micron can

sold
  6. Johnny Blaze

Rotiform KPS

Anyone pre-ordered these wheels? If so what size did you end up with? Looking to buy a set, not decided if 18 or 19. Anyone with pics ? or any idea on weight?
  7. Johnny Blaze

Neuspeed RSe102

Can you post your Neuspeed RSe102 pics, since i sold my RSe10, i been thinking of getting these next in 19x8.5 going from 18 to 19 maybe :rolleyes:
  8. Johnny Blaze

VAG COM help

So i've been pretty frustrated in regards to this matter, its really annoying me but my inner LED dots do not light up anymore and i cannot find out why. I been over the debug folder, with the help of DV52, and just cant find out what the issue is. At this point i wanted to reset everything back...
  9. Johnny Blaze

FS: CTS Catback MK7 GTI

sold
  10. Johnny Blaze

JB1 installed and small review

Whats up guys, had a chance to install this two days ago and wanted to give it my thoughts about it. The car is a 2015 GTI non pp, rev T turbo(kaaabooom???!! :D) No engine mods other than the JB1 91 (4.75psi) i believe. Also have the data cable. Shipping: It arrived in two days, so that was...
  11. Johnny Blaze

FS:VAG COM Cable micro can

sold
  12. Johnny Blaze

CTS Catback installed

Took a quick video with my iphone. The fitment was great everything came together nicely, great packaging directly from CTS. The tips are amazing and they fill in the gap perfectly. The sound, at first start was very very mellow and very boomy. After 5 miles it sounds like its breaking in a...
  13. Johnny Blaze

Neuspeed RSe10 18"

Finally the RSe10's come in 18 now in a couple of sizes per their facebook. https://www.facebook.com/NeuspeedOfficial?fref=nf 5x112 Bolt pattern 18x8 +45 Offset 18x8.5 +45 Offset 18x9 +40 Offset 18x9 +45 Offset all of the above RSe10 18" are coming in Machine, Black, Gunmetal and Bronze...
  14. Johnny Blaze

FS: VAG COM cable

sold