GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. U

Aftermarket springs that are stiffer but not lower

Anyone know of any? I have the VWR now and love the way that they ride and the fact that they work with the stock shocks but wish they were a bit higher. I know that I can always add pads but am not sure if that's the best option.
  2. U

FS: OEM Golf R Intercooler - Brand New

Decided not to mess with upping my boost so I'm sticking with the JB1 at 5psi (custom low-boost Map 6) and the stock intercooler. Brand new, OEM, still in OEM box with all foam packing. Never removed from box. SALE PENDING
  3. U

USP MK7 Hatch Pop Kit

SOLD
  4. U

FS: Eurocode Torque Arm Inserts - Street & Race - New

Brand new and never installed Eurocode torque arm (dogbone) inserts in both varieties: street and race. Comes with everything needed to install including new washer, bolt and collar. Swap back and forth and see which hardness you prefer for street or for the track. SOLD
  5. U

FS: BNIB Spulen Short Shifter, Solid Shifter Bracket, Aluminum Shifter Bushings

Decided against installing these as I'm very happy with the shift throw now that I installed a Raceseng shift knob. The Spulen short shifter is brand new The aluminum shifter bushings are brand new The solid shifter bracket is a used OEM VW bracket from before they switched to the softer...
  6. U

FS: BNIB Spulen Short Shifter, Solid Shifter Bracket, Aluminum Shifter Bushings

Decided against installing these as I'm very happy with the shift throw now that I installed a Raceseng shift knob. The Spulen short shifter is brand new The aluminum shifter bushings are brand new The solid shifter bracket is a used OEM VW bracket from before they switched to the softer...
  7. U

FS: Go Fast Bits DV+ Upgraded Diverter Valve - $125

FS: Go Fast Bits DV+ Upgraded Diverter Valve SOLD
  8. U

FS: New Austin wheels and Bridgestone Potenza RE97AS

Anyone interested in some new Austins and tires that will be taken off of my new GTI? I prefer the multi-spoke look so I'd like to replace these. Just purchased the car this past weekend so 100% perfect condition. The tires are Bridgestone Potenza RE97AS and not the old, discontinued Pirellis...