GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ManofVoice

FS: USP Motorsports Downpipe for VW or Audi AWD MQB platform

Accepting best offers. USP Motorsports Downpipe for VW or Audi AWD MQB platform. Fits MK7 Golf R or Audi S3 8V Includes O2 sensor extension cable, band clamps and catback adapters. Located in the metro Atlanta, GA area.
  2. ManofVoice

FS: CTS Turbo Downpipe for VW or Audi AWD MQB platform

Accepting best offers. CTS Turbo Downpipe for VW or Audi AWD MQB platform. Fits MK7 Golf R or Audi S3 8V Includes band clamps and stock catback adapter. Located in the metro Atlanta, GA area.
  3. ManofVoice

Vibrant Resonator to APR DP with Aftermarket CBE

Do you have a photo of the installation location of the 1792? Did you install it in the location of the factory resonator or in the midpipe of your APR pipe? Thanks in advance
  4. ManofVoice

WTB: 18" Pretoria Wheels - Black

Still looking
  5. ManofVoice

FS: JB4 with Rev3 Bluetooth Module $350

Sale now pending.
  6. ManofVoice

Thanks for the response, but shipping from CA to GA would be a big hit. I am looking for something closer to home that would be an easy weekend drive to pick up.
  7. ManofVoice

still available
  8. ManofVoice

Looking to purchase a set of 18” black Pretoria wheels that fit a MK7 Golf R. Will drive to pick up from up to 300 miles outside ATL area if the price is right. Doesn’t need to have tires on it, but would be nice. PM me if you have some.
  9. ManofVoice

FS: JB4 with Rev3 Bluetooth Module $350 shipped to continental US.
  10. ManofVoice

Brake Pedal Hissing when Pressed

Has anyone experienced a hissing and squeaking when pressing the brake pedal? Here’s a video of what I’m experiencing https://youtu.be/EiEHqRL76hY Any suggestions would be appreciated. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
  11. ManofVoice

FS: Audi Black Optics 19" OEM Wheels (set of 4) will trade

Purchased some after market wheels and my fiancé wants these out of the garage FAST SO PLEASE MAKE ME AN OFFER. Includes all 4 OEM wheels. Removed from 2017 Audi S3 after about 25K miles. One wheel has a slight indentation somewhere. Also, one wheel has curb rash on the machined faced...