GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

FS: 2018 GTI Stock Downpipe

For sale is the stock downpipe off of my 2018 GTI. It was removed at 28,000 miles and is in excellent condition. Great for returning your car to stock or if you need to pass inspection. $150.00. Local pickup only near 60441. Let me know if you have any questions.
  2. F

FS: Eibach Pro-Kit Springs - Mk. 7 GTI

For sale is a like new set of Eibach Pro-Kit springs for Mk 7 GTI. Only ran for about 1K miles before switching to a different spring. Drops about 1" or so all around. Asking $200 Local pickup near 60441 or will ship on your dime.
  3. F

FS: BMS Oil Catch Can Mk 7 GTI

For sale is a like new BMS oil catch can for all VW Mk 7 GTIs and possibly other Mk 7 vehicles. Comes with everything required for installation. $150.00 shipped. Buyer to pay paypal fees.
  4. F

FS: (4) NGK 91006 Audi RS7 Spark Plugs

For sale is a brand new set of 4 NGK 91006 Spark Plugs. Sold my Golf R and never installed these. Asking $60 shipped. Add 3% for the paypal fees. Let me know if you have any questions
  5. F

FS: Brand New IE Turbo Inlet Pipe for Mk7 2.0T

For sale is a brand new never installed Integrated Engineering Turbo Inlet Pipe for sale. Asking $100.00 Shipped. Selling because I sold my Golf R and no longer need it. Please add 3% for the paypal fees.
  6. F

FS: Winter Wheels and Tires 17x7.5 ET45 Sport Edition Rims with Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 Tires - $800

For sale is a like new set of 17x7.5 ET45 Sport Edition Rims (5x112 bolt pattern) from Tire Rack with 245/45/17 Bridgestone Blizzak tires. Tires are like new and have most off tread left. Wheels are also like new and don't have any scratches or curb rash. Comes with hub adapters to fit 57.1mm...
  7. F

FS: Like New Cobb Accesport with DSG Flashing and EQT ECU an DSG tunes

For sale is a like new Cobb Accessport that I bought brand new in December of last year. Long story short I am selling my Golf R so I will no longer need it. The unit works perfectly and is in perfect condition cosmetically. Comes with 2017 Golf R Stage 1 93 and E30 tunes and the EQT DSG tune...
  8. F

FS: BNIB AMS Golf R Mk7 Downpipe with GESI Cat - $950

For sale is a brand new in box AMS downpipe fitting all Mk. 7 VW Golf R's. Only selling because I plan on selling my Golf R, so I will no longer need it. Comes with GESI catalytic converter that is EPA legal and will not cause any check engine lights. Comes with all hardware required for...
  9. F

Neuspeed RSe12 Wheels Gunmetal with Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires - Chicago

For sale is a set of 4 Neuspeed RSe12 18x8" light weight wheels in gunmetal finish with 4 235/50R18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires. Rims and tires are in excellent condition, no curb rash. Had these wheels as a summer set on my Tiguan but I have since traded it in and have no use for these...
  10. F

(4) OEM 19x8" Pretoria Wheels and Pirelli P Zero PZ4 Tires - Chicago

For Sale is a set of 4 Volkswagen Pretoria 19"x 8" ET50 Rims with brand new Pirelli P Zero PZ4 235/35R19 Summer Tires. Wheels are in excellent condition, only a few very minor cosmetic dings. Tires have 9/32" treadlife left. Wheels will fit Volkswagen or Audi Vehicles with a 57.1mm Center Bore...