GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. sterkrazzy

Neuspeed RSe52 (4) - Candy Apple Red - SOLD

SOLD These next 2 pictures are of the same wheel. This seems to be under the clear coat in all 3 spots. These next 2 are on the same wheel.
  2. sterkrazzy

Mk7.5 Golf R Neuspeed Catback SOLD

Product Info Fitment: Only the MK7.5 R Price: $1,000 Location: SWFL Condition: Lightly Used. Only 3.3k miles on it. Installed November 9th last year. Still looks as good as the day I received it. I'm definitely not shipping. Top side Bottom Side
  3. sterkrazzy

delete

delete
  4. sterkrazzy

delete

delete
  5. sterkrazzy

delete

delete
  6. sterkrazzy

Dash cam idiots

Let's see some idiots and jackasses. I'll start with this one from this morning. Watch the jeep to the right as I'm coming to a stop.
  7. sterkrazzy

Not a lot out there about the neuspeed catback, anyone running this? (Update: Installed)

I've been staring at catbacks for a while. I dunno why, but I want to do something different. I'm running the stock exhaust with a resonator delete and I know I don't want it any louder than it is now. I'll also be keeping the stock downpipe so don't bother with downpipe suggestions, I'm only...
  8. sterkrazzy

Strange clutch problems, not sure what to do

Story time...Alright, so all of this started about 3 weeks. I was backing out of my driveway, put it in first, started letting the clutch out, and I felt something weird happen with the clutch. I went to shift into 2nd and the clutch was just really soft and spongy. I took it for a drive around...
  9. sterkrazzy

Eurotripper 7 - Fort Myers, FL - Feb 8, 2020

https://eurotrippershow.com/ Anyone else gonna be there?
  10. sterkrazzy

Split Spoke/"Tuning fork" Wheels, Looking for more options

Alright bear with me here and my thoughts. So I've been looking at a bunch of wheels and I guess I've kinda fallen into a specific style. There's some I've found that I like, but there's usually something that kinda throws it off. Like I've been seeing a decent number of wheels that are 8.5"...
  11. sterkrazzy

Would I have any problems replacing only 3 tires and having 1 slightly used tire?

I've got the wheels and tires I had from my old GTI and I'm just kinda teasing the idea of putting them on my R. I know 3 of the tires are right at the wear line that says replace it, but 1 of the tires was replaced earlier this year. It was a rear tire and it probably has somewhere around 3500...
  12. sterkrazzy

Official Oryx White Pearl Golf R Thread

I've looked for this thread a couple times and I don't think it exists. Now it does. Here is my incredibly stock 2018. Show me what you got. I even have proof of the pearl!
  13. sterkrazzy

Is there something blipping the gas when the clutch grabs?

Just got my R last weekend and this is something I noticed a few days ago. Letting off the clutch, even in neutral (only sometimes?) the rpms will jump to just a little over 1k right about the time when it'd reach the grab point. Is there a way to turn this off? I feel like it's just getting in...
  14. sterkrazzy

Just another new buyer thread

Didn't think I'd get into one so soon! It's a 2018 with 6.6k miles
  15. sterkrazzy

Anybody that normally buys manuals switch to the 7 speed dsg for the R?

I guess I'm just trying to validate my thoughts. I've had 2 GTIs over 12 years and both of them were manuals. Now I'm thinking I need an R, and that was a pretty easy decision to make. I'm stuck on this whole dsg or manual thing though. I'd hate to buy the car I've drooled over for so long just...
  16. sterkrazzy

First episode of Grand Tour is up a day early

Woooooot
  17. sterkrazzy

VW = The North Korea of the Auto Industry

http://www.vwfraudclassaction.com/ I found this and thought it was kinda funny. Any truth to it?
  18. sterkrazzy

Assembly robot grabbed a man and crushed him at Volkswagen

http://www.thelocal.de/20150701/assembly-robot-kills-worker-at-volkswagen https://fortune.com/2015/07/01/volkswagen-factory-death/ They've already began to turn on us.