GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. HuangMoney

WTB: 6 spd Holy shift/ DG Kit

Looking for a deal. Wanna tighten up the 155k mile shifter, but not really in a rush, willing to wait until the price is right. Thanks
  2. HuangMoney

WTB: 17s.

Looking for some 17s for my TDI. nothing crazy like 17x9, just something more comfortable. Have a set of 18x8 OZ Hyper GTs I need to refinish.
  3. HuangMoney

Seat rail bolt?

Hello all, I noticed the seat was sinking a bit when you leaned into it, and to my dismay noticed that this bolt on the opposite side if the seat bottom was missing. Does anyone have a part number or a spare or anything? I cant seem to find anything. I was linked to a seat frame rebuild kit but...
  4. HuangMoney

CNJ ISO: 16" wheels

Just picked up a TDI that has 18s, not really looking for that in a daily. Anyone have any 16s? I just picked up a set of winter wheels and tires out in staten island. Perfect wheel choice would be 16" sparco asseto garas 5x112, but those haven't been sold in a while and I don't think anyone...
  5. HuangMoney

A2B Brushless FWD Pump

Picture is of member vw671's pump, forgot to take a picture. In great condition. $850. Parting out the car to fund a business venture while the car market is high Located in NJ, would prefer not to ship for risk of any bending or damage, but can at buyer's expense
  6. HuangMoney

MST Turbo inlet pipe V2 located in NJ

$140, just the pipe. Retails for $220 with the hose. MST website is cheaper but will not ship to the US. Highest flowing on the market.
  7. HuangMoney

WTB: Austins NJ area

Not looking for immaculate austins, just something ok to trade the car in with. Can do with or without tires. Thanks
  8. HuangMoney

Wanted - Manual TDI

Moving away from my mk7 gti for something a little faster, but i'd love to get a mk7 TDI, or a mk6/mk6.5 jetta/wagon TDI manual. Please shoot me some cars. Not looking for the cleanest tdi because I would prefer not to pay 18k when i'm trading in my GTI for less. Thanks!
  9. HuangMoney

WTB: FWD PM4

as title says. Thanks
  10. HuangMoney

found

found
  11. HuangMoney

PS4s vs the world

Hello there. I am running a 225/40/18 mp4s on some light wheels for the summer and still spin plenty because I am running an eqt turbo. I have 18x8.5 et42 wheels coming that I am planning on running something with more grip on. I was thinking 245/35/18 MP4s but theyre astronomically expensive...
  12. HuangMoney

WTB: BBK in NJ Tri state area

Looking for good stuff for my new wheels coming in. Not interested in the TTRS kit unless its painted over. Thanks
  13. HuangMoney

WTB: CF Fenders/Hood (pref Tri State NJ)

As the title says. Looking for some carbon fiber goodies. Grail piece is seibon wide fenders, everything is currently on backorder/shipping takes several months.
  14. HuangMoney

Custom rear seat delete idea

I've been dancing around this because of unwarranted NVH, but I wanted to know if anyone has done a cloth rear seat delete. I see everyone has $500 eurokreations boxes back there, or nothing, or custom drawers but has anyone made a cloth mat with some dynamat underneath for quick removal? Also...
  15. HuangMoney

WTT/S: Rare Advanti Storm S1 18x8

This is a set of 18" Advanti Storm S1, less than 5 sold online? to my knowledge. Excellent, almost perfect condition. 18x8 et45 5x112 66.6 Gunmetal grey Advanti Storm S1 with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 225/40/18 with less than 3k miles. The wheels alone weigh high 16lbs?. Vendor claimed 16.4...
  16. HuangMoney

FS: F/R Speakers from 2 door GTI 2016 non fender

Got two speakers from a 2 door gti. Front and rear speakers are the same part number in coupes. $50+ shipping, one has a small crack in one of the tabs, doesn't affect anything.
  17. HuangMoney

FS/FT: 034 Camber mounts

iPE Catted downpipe brand new. Not being sold anywhere anymore, SOLD Retailed for something crazy like $900+ Will need to source your own clamp. 034 Dynamic Camber mounts, 9k miles, $275+shipping retails for $345. BFI Stage 1 rev 1 dogbone insert $30 Located in Central New Jersey area...
  18. HuangMoney

Stage 2 Golf R vs Stage 2 DME Tuning 340i

Thoughts/opinions? How would a hybrid turbo GTI fare against this 340 from a 40 roll? asking for a friend who spins until 70
  19. HuangMoney

Who is running 17x9 et~35?

I am looking to change my wheel setup next summer I have very nice and light advanti storm s1s 18x8 weighing around 16 lbs, with 225/40/18 PS4S but I want to change up to a 17x9 rpf1 with 245 or 255 R888s because I just spin like hell on 40 rolls. Is anyone running that kind of setup on...
  20. HuangMoney

The little mods that add up...

Just wondering what you guys think about them. "Oh it'll be 5 hp at most, 2-3 hp, a little throttle response, etc." I like to think if you add them up they are eventually at a level which is considerable...i'm running an EQT vortex XL being tuned for 93 (no E85 within 30 miles, maybe i'll find...