GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 9

AWD Fuel pump basket

Is it possible to just purchase a basket without the pump? I can't seem to find a part number, I'm doing a 525 swap and would like to set up beforehand.
  2. 9

Opinions on my alignment, just curious

Just looking for input on my alignment. 2018 GSW lowered on Racingline springs, stock dampers, 60k km. Just put Michelin PS4S 225/40/18 on. Wife dd’s it in town during the week then I Jack around on the weekend. I’d like to do a couple track days this year. FBO IS38 Unitronic 2+
  3. 9

Unitronic IS38 log

Hi Guys Had IHI IS38 and Unitronic ECU/TCU tunes put in last weekend. 2018 GSW 4mo Racingline intake stuff, IE downpipe, stock intercooler- RL intercooler in basement just need decent weather for driveway install Couple 3rd gear pulls from today- hesitancy getting to full pedal was not wanting...
  4. 9

AFR Harness for jb4

I bought a used jb4 that included this harness but Vw has changed the connectors slightly for 2018 gsw so doesn’t work for me. The difference is the small jog in the upper corners of the connectors shown in the pics. I found connectors that match my car on eBay uk so am building a new one...