GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 9

AWD Fuel pump basket

Thanks, i can quit looking anyways lol
  2. 9

AWD Fuel pump basket

Is it possible to just purchase a basket without the pump? I can't seem to find a part number, I'm doing a 525 swap and would like to set up beforehand.
  3. 9

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Did you go E-acca for the clubsport knuckles? i want these so bad
  4. 9

Unitronic Fuel Rail

Update- got a reply "Yes, it's planned, but I don't have a timeline at the moment. It is not among the top priorities here at the moment."
  5. 9

Unitronic Fuel Rail

I emailed to ask if 1.8 MPI software support was planned, but haven't received a reply yet. Assuming cause weekend.
  6. 9

Opinions on my alignment, just curious

Ah got it Thanks for your input! Cheers !
  7. 9

Opinions on my alignment, just curious

Just looking for input on my alignment. 2018 GSW lowered on Racingline springs, stock dampers, 60k km. Just put Michelin PS4S 225/40/18 on. Wife dd’s it in town during the week then I Jack around on the weekend. I’d like to do a couple track days this year. FBO IS38 Unitronic 2+
  8. 9

Procrastination: "parts you got in the mail years ago and still didn't do to to your GTI today"

Seems stupid when I actually type it out but.... Full Macan brake setup, plus additional Neuspeed 2pc rotors sitting at my brothers house in Indy, Racingline intercooler, Racingline subframe inserts, Maxton lip, hitch kit (which I won't install cause I throw the bike in the truck), LED fogs...
  9. 9

Unitronic IS38 log

Awesome, thanks guys Have you tried stacking? II'm going to try a +1 map 6 and see what that looks like
  10. 9

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Installed the euro golf R estate rear diffuser- still waiting on tips
  11. 9

Unitronic IS38 log

Hi Guys Had IHI IS38 and Unitronic ECU/TCU tunes put in last weekend. 2018 GSW 4mo Racingline intake stuff, IE downpipe, stock intercooler- RL intercooler in basement just need decent weather for driveway install Couple 3rd gear pulls from today- hesitancy getting to full pedal was not wanting...
  12. 9

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Had this stuff put in my 2018 GSW and unitronic IS38 stage 2+ ecu and toy tunes
  13. 9

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Picked up macan brakes for the wagon. Have a growing pile of parts in basement that gotta go on soon. iS38,ie dp, RacingLine intercooler, intake and tip. Plus some other stuff driven by winter/covid boredom
  14. 9

Custom Spoiler Extension (Gathering Interest)

I'm in for sportwagen if you'll ship to Canada
  15. 9

AFR Harness for jb4

I bought a used jb4 that included this harness but Vw has changed the connectors slightly for 2018 gsw so doesn’t work for me. The difference is the small jog in the upper corners of the connectors shown in the pics. I found connectors that match my car on eBay uk so am building a new one...