GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. flipflp

Golf R 7/7.5 - EMD Rear Sway bar+links - Euro Code MQB F+R Chassis braces - $400 Shipped

Hi All, I'm selling a few parts that have been removed or replaced on my R. I want to sell them together and will include shipping costs in the continental US for $400. Local pickup in PNW available and price will be lower. Willing to separate with individual costs and shipping, but I won't...
  2. flipflp

OEM MK7 Golf R Downpipe - 30k miles - SoCal - No Longer Available

Selling my unmodified factory 2016 Golf R downpipe. Was on the car for about 30k miles. Some marks on the pipe and damage to the wire mesh on the flex pipe from the shop that did my downpipe install not bothering to remove heatshields (I'm not mad, just disappointed). Local pickup only, will...
  3. flipflp

Legit Speed MK7 Golf R Diffuser Fins - SOLD

Selling my rear diffuser fins, great condition with original screws included. Will need new 3M adhesive to reinstall. $80 shipped. https://legitspeed.com/collections/frontpage/products/2015-2017-mk7-golf-r-rear-diffuser-fins Used with a second gen AWE Catback (not the first gen with the large...
  4. flipflp

TSW Bathurst 17x9 ET50 w/ used Falken RT-660 Tires - SOLD

Selling my previous track setup, $500 picked up. Located in SGV/626, can drive reasonable distance to meet half way. Wheels - TSW Bathurst Gloss Gunmetal 17x9 ET50 (https://www.tsw.com/alloy_wheels_bathurst.php) Flow Formed, 19lbs. This size is now discontinued from the manufacturer. Tires...
  5. flipflp

OEM Golf R Intake Airbox - aFe Filter and Silicone Hose - OEM Turbo Outlet pipe - SoCal

Selling my factory Golf R airbox (no air pump), snow grate removed otherwise unmodified. Includes 1 year old afe Power Magnum Pro Dry S filter and Amazon silicone intake hose - $100 picked up, will ship at buyers expense. OEM Turbo Outlet Pipe - $20 picked up, will ship at buyers expense.
  6. flipflp

OEM Golf R IS38 - 06K145722H - 67k miles - SOLD

Selling my OEM 2016 Golf R turbo Part# 06K145722H. No shaft play. Car was tuned with UM or EQT until upgraded, synthetic oil 5k changes. $300 picked up, will ship at buyers expense. Will include OEM actuator, Leyo Turbo Inlet and Muffler Delete. No DV.
  7. flipflp

SOLD - Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 - 235/35-19 "Lightly" Used - SoCal

$400 set. Located in SGV/OC, no shipping but I'm willing to meet you within a reasonable distance. Selling a set of used Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires in 235/35-19 size (Part# 19267, discontinued now). Tires are in good condition with no nails or patches, used for about 2k street miles and...
  8. flipflp

SOLD- Motegi MR147 18x8.5 ET42 w/ Nitto NT555G2 235/40-18 Tires - SoCal

Need to clear out some garage space! $800 obo pickup only (LA/SGV/OC) Wheels are in good shape, no curbs, some minor scuffs in lug pockets from installation/removal. Lightweight at 20lbs each. Requires spline/tuner lug bolts, will be included with matching hub rings. Can't remember if it...
  9. flipflp

EMD RS3 Springs - SoCal

Cleaning up the garage a bit. Located in San Gabriel 91775. Prices Negotiable. EMD Auto RS3 lowering springs, higher rate than any other VW GIT/R springs but forward raked slightly (F25", R25.75"+) Used for 20-25k miles with B8s $150 For ride height, here are Motegi MR140s (Also for sale!) on...
  10. flipflp

Set of 4 Nitto 555G2 235/35-19 Tires SoCal - SOLD

Nitto NT-555G2 Tires 235/35-19, maybe 10k miles on them? SOLD
  11. flipflp

Garage Sale - RS3 Springs, OEM Resonator SoCal

Cleaning up the garage a bit. Located in San Gabriel 91775. Would prefer local pickup/meet but will consider shipping at buyer's expense for some items. More pics available upon request. Prices Negotiable. OEM Resonator $25 (delete SOLD) Long shot here but EMD Auto RS3 lowering springs...
  12. flipflp

Rotiform DTM 19x8.5 ET45 Wheels Only - SoCal - SOLD

Selling my Rotiform DTMs, brand new wheel style. Wheel specs are 19x8.5 ET45 (hub rings included to VW 57.10mm hub). Will include lug bolts. One wheel is brand new, the other 3 have ~1000 miles on them and only light marks from mounting and dismounting tires. SOLD.
  13. flipflp

Lowering Rear Suspension to Reduce Rake

Does anyone know of a way to lower the rear of the car without adjustable suspension, either through cutting the springs (within reason, and I doubt that), removing an isolator, installing a thinner isolator, etc.? The long story is that I'm running lowering springs from EMD designed for the...
  14. flipflp

Ask Me Anything: Lug Nut, Bolts and Wheel Locks!

I've been throwing around the idea of this post for a while now and I hope this can be a helpful resource for the forum. If you're not familiar with Reddit, /IAmA is a subforum on Reddit where people with interesting life experiences, occupations or specialized talents can answer questions. I...
  15. flipflp

Konig Rennform 18x9 ET45 w/235/40 Continental ECS Tires - SoCal

Hi All, up for sale are my Konig Rennforms. They have about 10k miles on them, no curb rash, rims are straight. Some minor paint blems on ends of spokes. Tires still have a lot of life but at least 2 tires have nails in them. They do not leak, or if they do its incredibly slow. These can be put...
  16. flipflp

034 Motorsports X34 Carbon Intake w/Filter Cleaning Kit

Selling my 034 Intake, it's been on the car for ~30k miles and has been a great intake. Increased flow and great looks without too much added noise as it's a closed intake that uses the OEM lower intake box. SOLD One bemish on top of the intake was repaired by 034, hardly noticeable on the car...
  17. flipflp

US Mill Works Tow Hook Plate Mount

This has been on my car for ~35k miles and it's been solid. Replaced with a different mount recently. SOLD! Aside from some fading of the anodizing on the top of the mount it's in great shape. Includes 4 stainless steel screws and washers. 20190210_194547 by Jon Collier, on Flickr...
  18. flipflp

Emmanuele Design/eMMotion Golf R Lowering Springs

Selling my ED/eMMotion Golf R lowering spring set. Was on the car for ~25k miles and rode/handled great. Includes unused rear spring pads to remove any reverse rake your car may have. SOLD! 20181201_155626 by Jon Collier, on Flickr Car looked like this, rode great on the OEM shocks and...
  19. flipflp

ED Golf R Springs, OEM Golf R Springs and Shocks - SoCal

Would love local sales only but I can get shipping quotes as well. Located in San Gabriel, CA and I work south of DTLA. ED Golf R Springs $180 (used for ~25k miles): 20181201_155626 by Jon Collier, on Flickr Car looked like this, rode great on the OEM shocks and Bilsteins: IMG_20170812_102927...