GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. heftysmurf

Unknown Driver warning can't get rid of it

Last few weeks I have been getting a warning on the radio saying "Unknown Driver.....delete primary user" when I first start my car. After a few seconds it goes away. I have a 2021 GTI S DSG and have taken it to the dealer and for some reason they can not figure it out. Wondering if anyone...
  2. heftysmurf

Running stage 2 without a TCU tune

So I got a 2021 GTI DSG and have been waiting to tune the beast till the COBB guys get the DSG tunes for the 2021. I was wondering who here has been running stage 2 without having their tcu tuned to match?
  3. heftysmurf

So which FMIC would you get.....

So the wife want to buy me an intercooler and the budget is approx. $450. So which FMIC would fit the bill and support my IS38 build. Looking for 380 to 400 to the wheel.
  4. heftysmurf

Best way to improve sound for $500

So I have a base model 2021 GTI S and was wondering what is the best (for a $500 budget) to get better sound.....Helix kit or replacing the speakers?
  5. heftysmurf

Fuel gauge reads zero

Just got the car 6 days ago and just filled up the tank for the first time and the gauge never moved and stayed down. The car also says zero miles. It took almost 13 gallons the day I filled up. Has anyone had this problem before? Sucks that I gotta hit up the dealership already......