GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Lucky#Slevin

18” VW Bristol wheels with Michelin X-ICE snow tires.

I am selling my winter wheel set with Michelin X-ICE tires. These are VW OEM (Bristol) Passat wheels and are 5 x 112 bolt pattern, 18 x 8” with 48 offset. I am including 5 total wheels in this sale; additional 1 is a spare. Tires are 225 40 18 with ton of tread. Used for about 3 winter seasons...
  2. Lucky#Slevin

Used MK7 GTI Monster mats

Selling my monster mats from my MK7 GTI, very good clean condition. Includes free GTI rubber cup holders. Looking for local pickup from NYC 10309 zip code. PRICE $50
  3. Lucky#Slevin

Audi S3 Aluminum Subframe (Audi 5Q0-199-369-G)

SOLD I am selling my used Audi S3 aluminum subframe part # 5Q0-199-369-G. I purchased used off of eBay and I never installed it on my car prior to selling. This is an upgrade over the stamped steel part for MK7 GTI. Not looking to ship and local pickup from NYC 10309 zip code. Price is $350
  4. Lucky#Slevin

Black Whispbar S25 Flush Bars with K692 Fit Kit

SOLD Selling my used black whispbar and fit kit for MK7 GTI. You will need a new fit kit as the rubber feet are deteriorating. Perfect condition with lock and keys. I even have the original box still. Not looking to ship local pickup only from NYC 10309 zip code. PRICE $250
  5. Lucky#Slevin

Leyo billet infotainment HVAC knobs for MK7

Selling my silver Leyo knobs with box for mk7 / mk7.5 PRICE: SOLD
  6. Lucky#Slevin

8” glass non Navi infotainment and bezel

I’m selling my 8” head unit I had on my 2017 MK7 GTI. This is a non Navi unit is flawless and works exactly as it should. I also have the gray plastic HVAC bezel needed to complete the retrofit. This is the upgraded mk7 7.5 infotainment screen and makes a huge difference from standard MK7 unit...
  7. Lucky#Slevin

Burger motor sports JB4 with Bluetooth connect

SOLD Selling my used JB4 that I had on my MK7 GTI. I bought used from a member here. Works as it should and made a nice difference from stock. I recently sold my GTI and parting out; please see my other listings. Really don’t want to ship so local pickup only. Price is $150 and located in NYC...
  8. Lucky#Slevin

Have a pending trade-in deal on my MK7 GTI.. Would like some advice and opinion..

I just got home from the dealership and I have a deal in place on Monday to trade my 2017 VW GTI SE with 68k in for a 2022 Audi S3.. I’m getting $18k for my trade which I think is pretty good money.. Am I wrong in thinking that? what’s the true value of my car? What are guys getting for their...
  9. Lucky#Slevin

18” Weds SA-10R bronze w. Conti DWS tires

SOLD SOLD Well I finally refinished these.. myself.. a lot of work but I made a project out of it.. took my time.. i Filled the damaged spokes and areas needed with epoxy.. sanded everything as best I could.. tried to make them look as good as possible.. they aren’t perfect so don’t expect...
  10. Lucky#Slevin

INTERMITTENT EPC NUMEROUS FAULT CODES

I keep getting numerous intermittent EPC lights, check engine lights, complete loss of power episodes, limp modes. when it happens I can stop the car, shut it off, reset and its perfectly fine immediately after; drives perfectly normal to next episode 1 week, 2 weeks a month later. I scanned my...
  11. Lucky#Slevin

Need someone to code..

I bought NA 7.5 tail lights and need to code them to my mk7.. I have the codes just need the tool or someone willing to do it.. I'm in NYC but in NJ often..