GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Krog29

HELP IS38 is pissing coolant.

So just did a swap from the is20 to is38. It is now pissing coolant! Any ideas before I rip it apart again tomorrow?? Coolant is hitting the support bracket as well as next to the 02 sensor. Cannot see where it is coming from.
  2. Krog29

Arp boost gauge issue?

Got a boost gauge and first thing I noticed it was sitting at 11 in.hg. Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't it be at zero. Sent them an email about it but asking everyone and seeing if you've had issues with their quality control. Car was NOT running. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  3. Krog29

WBT: Intercooler

direct replacement due to the senor in the front bumber. So either IE APR Wagner Uni CTS Inbox me please with price.
  4. Krog29

Fog light out. Troubleshoot help please?

Hey guys literally got a 2015 gti s pp on Tuesday and this morning driverside fog light is out. No dash indicators that it was out. I have the lighting package as well. Wondering where I should start to troubleshoot before I drop money on a new assembly. Are the bulds integrated in the housing...
  5. Krog29

Interesting Car Manual site

Hey everyone was looking around had found this site. Just FYI. Let me know some feed back if this site helps out at all? http://workshop-manuals.com/volkswagen/