GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Krog29

HELP IS38 is pissing coolant.

Any part number for it? Trying to find it... No leaks that I see so far 🤞
  2. Krog29

Everything is leak free at the moment. Still wondering about that screw is in the above picture? 🤔
  3. Krog29

There wasn't anything in that hole when I opened it up for the first time. 🤯 What size and how long of a screw is that? Ps it was the seal on the black plastic piece. Took it off and the rubber seal ripped. Got a new one.
  4. Krog29

Was squeezing lines because I could hear it. Heard air fcoming from this. Couldn't hear if it was the hose or seal.
  5. Krog29

I just installed the is38. I put new rubber seals on all the lines. And tightened them down. Just wondering if anyone has had that happened to the coolant lines before. Going take everything apart again to check. Seems either the top or bottom coolant line to the turbo. The ones on the block are...
  6. Krog29

Checked that. It was good.
  7. Krog29

So just did a swap from the is20 to is38. It is now pissing coolant! Any ideas before I rip it apart again tomorrow?? Coolant is hitting the support bracket as well as next to the 02 sensor. Cannot see where it is coming from.
  8. Krog29

Mk7 meet up minnesota June 6th 2020

< From blaine
  9. Krog29

Integrated Engineering ecu tuning

Have their 2 stage tune and dsg tune. So far I like it better than APR.
  10. Krog29

What did you do to your mk7 today?

IE stage 2 tune done. Liking it so far.
  11. Krog29

IE dsg tune, downpipe and rev9 intercooler installed. Waiting for my is38 to show to do that. Finally getting nice in MN so going to be fun soon.
  12. Krog29

MAGIC/MAJESTY (eBay) 16.4 liter Intercooler

Just installed this. Not the easiest thing in the world and not the greatest fitment but got it in. Haha
  13. Krog29

Depo Racing (ebay) catted downpipe review

Other than that everything else was great. Very easy install but with the pegs the way they are will probably going to send it back.
  14. Krog29

Will tomorrow. Had to leave my house right away. Was a bitch getting the OEM out with the power pack. Dogbone bolts and a pry bar came in handy.
  15. Krog29

Just installed this dp. Pegs are 3 inches too short for the rubber subframe mount.
  16. Krog29

Arp boost gauge issue?

Got a boost gauge and first thing I noticed it was sitting at 11 in.hg. Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't it be at zero. Sent them an email about it but asking everyone and seeing if you've had issues with their quality control. Car was NOT running. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  17. Krog29

WBT: Intercooler

direct replacement due to the senor in the front bumber. So either IE APR Wagner Uni CTS Inbox me please with price.
  18. Krog29

New rims and tires. :) Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  19. Krog29

Installed some rallyarmor flaps today. Cant decide if I like rokblokz or these. Rally sit a little lower to the ground and can see the metal brace up close. Didnt take the wheels off to install so that was a plus. Might mod them and cut then a little shorter down the road. Sent from my...
  20. Krog29

No drill license plate mod. Need it since I live in MN :( but no hole in the front bumper so that's a plus. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk