GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

osram headlights delaminating?

hey guys unfortunately it looks like my European imported Osram headlights are delaminating. kind of upsetting considering their cost but I am totally happy with their performance and looks. I just noticed this while walking out to my car the other day. they have been on my car for less than 2...
  2. K

How to fix key fob screw

Hey this screw is coming out of my car key I don’t know how or why but it’s now scratching everything else that’s in my pocket with it so I have to fix fhis I would tap it with a hammer but I don’t want to destroy my key but unfortunately I can’t think of any other way to fix this apparently...
  3. K

ACC RESET ERROR after grill removal possible without dealer visit?

Hello after installing my osram headlights I have the error that my acc is unavailable because I accidentally tuned on the car without the grill attached so now the car thinks it needs to be recalibrated. my car has been this way for a year and im starting to get sick of it. im wondering if...
  4. K

[fs][usa] [h] mk6 style black out with red metal side fender badges [w] $40 zelle

was going to put on my mk6 but never did Super nice quality, Feels hefty in hand. Clean paint work. Would look amazing in any black gti, unfortunately I am debadging my current car so I have no use for these now Price includes shipping Pm for fastest response
  5. K

for sale - usa - nj - digital dash retro fit for 7.5 - Volkswagen AID MQB 791D

I bought a digital dash when I bought my car new in 2021. I am looking to do this sale locally for the price of 800 cash, the price is firm. I was planning on doing this mod eventually but realistically it was at the bottom of the list along with LED tail lights I am too scared at the potential...
  6. K

right mirror becomes non functional with mirror dip enabled

2021 gti s / usa spec so I found this kinda weird I coded my car to have mirror dip in reverse and what happens is my right mirrors toggle switch becomes completely inoperable to adjust the mirror when the car is in reverse and it does nothing at all. however, if I turn off the setting "dip...
  7. K

VIVID Vinyl hood wrap for cheap easy DIY temp/replacable protection?

I have a black car approaching 10k miles and I already have a half dozen rock chips it is giving me a lot of anxiety every time I drive and I dont tail gate people I just think its the dirty disgusting rock riddled roads here in NJ, it's unavoidable I am experimenting right now with vivd vinyl...
  8. K

for sale / usa / 100 PayPal shipped - rear oem diffuser valance mk 7.5 facelift GTI

removed from 2021 gti @ 7000 miles when it was replaced with TCR diffuser nothing wrong looks new asking 100 shipped to any USA State
  9. K

*SOLD* for sale / usa / 50 PayPal shipped - 5GV-075-105-a MK7.5 GTI GOLF FACELIFT REAR MUDGUARDS OEM GENUINE AUTHENTIC pair (left and right)

5GV-075-105-A Splash Guards - Black - Rear I just installed the TCR rear diffuser and these don't fit so I am selling them. They are used with little to no signs of use and have been on the car for only approximately 8 months. They add an aggressive look to the car and gives your car a wider...
  10. K

*SOLD* - FOR SALE/USA/PAYPAL $35 - RED BLACK SILVER REPLACEMENT DSG SHIFT KNOB, 2 SIDES 1 MIDDLE

bought this for my mk6 but ended up selling the car and never installed it. it fits many golf generations including other Volkswagen cars such as Passat and Tiguan. asking $35 shipped with PayPal. thanks. please pm me for the fastest response.
  11. K

*SOLD* - Fs/USA/PayPal $35- Volkswagen original metal valve stem caps OEM

$35 shipped PayPal USA only brand new never installed Pm me please for the fastest response
  12. K

usa - APR OPEN PEX INTAKE SYSTEM - 1.8T/2.0T EA888 GEN 3 MQB - $250 shipped PayPal

Part # CI100041 The APR Open PEX Intake System is the best dollar-per-horsepower intake system for the 1.8T/2.0T Engine! We've maximized performance and sound dramatically by reducing pressure drop and increasing airflow. This translates to more horsepower and torque, and less physical strain...
  13. K

*sold* - USA - Volkswagen 000 071 215 Valve Caps aluminum - $35 shipped paypal

I bought these for my new wheels but ended up not using them so they're brand new never used in the box Asking $35 to be paid with PayPal. Free shipping with usps tracking . Please PM for fastest response Thank you *sold*
  14. K

*sold* - USA - CARLINKIT LOADKEY WIRELESS CARPLAY ACTIVATOR 2.0 $85 PAYPAL SHIPPED via USPS

Like new condition. Only selling because upgrading head unit therefor no longer needed. Still has shrink wrap on unit therefor appears looks and functions as brand new Once you set this up the first time you never need to do anything again. When you get in your car, it's just like having...
  15. K

USA—5GM807287L 9B9 VOLKSWAGEN GENUINE OEM 2018 2021 GTI FRONT LICENSE PLATE BRACKET

5gm807287l9b9 fits mk7 from 2021 car brand new never used was in the hatch when taking delivery of the vehicle no screws, what you see is what you get cheapest i have found this from a dealer is $58+tax and shipping i am asking $50 shipped with tracking and to be paid with paypal please pm...
  16. K

apple iphone 12 mini - 256 gb - black - mint condition w/ extra cases, screen protectors, etc. - verizon but unlocked - $600 shipped

https://swappa.com/listing/view/LVKJ00322 I have it listed here will do 600 shipped usps priority with paypal please dm for inquiries thanks
  17. K

USA - $30 SHIPPED, paypal - Genuine OEM VW MK7 GTI Left and Right Turn Signal Assembly 5GG949101-5GG949102, used

when I was removing the right hand side turn signal, some plastic chipped off the bottom of the piece itself, it does not affect functionality, performance and does not let moisture in, it's purely cosmetic. in fact, when they are installed, you wouldn't even see that part because it tucks...
  18. K

*SOLD* - Usa - SPOOKY GREEN OIL - 5-Liter Liqui Moly Molygen Full Synthetic Engine Oil ; 5W-40 ( 20232 ) -- $40 shipped

Bought this before I took delivery of my 2021 Gti only to discover they use 0w20. I'm sure i could run it but I am not going to run anything but what the manual says until my warranty is over.... $40 shipped with paypal. Thanks... (Also it's october and the oil is glow in the dark and that is...
  19. K

*Sold* - 5GM863011AEUN Carpeted Floor Mat Set OEM VOLKSWAGEN Black 2021 Golf GTI takeoffs MK7 - $100 shipped

Asking $100 shipped and to be paid with paypal. REMOVED FROM 2021 VW GTI 5GM863011AEUN BLACK IN COLOR, 4 MATS TOTAL NEVER USED AS THEY WERE IN THE HATCH WHEN TAKING DELIVERY OF CAR AND I BOUGHT WEATHER TECH MATS SAME CARPET SET IS $159+ FROM ECS TUNING & DEALERSHIP SHIPS FREE WITH TRACKING...
  20. K

*SOLD* — CENTRAL NEW JERSEY - OEM Volkswagen GTI Genuine Wheel TAKEOFFS 5GM601025Q Pirelli TIRES DALLAS MILTON

Asking $1000 cash picked up or 350 per wheel shipped individually. Set (4) of genuine volkswagen oem factory dallas / milton wheels removed from a 2021 gti with approximately 2400 miles and 3-4 months of driving between summer months. Willing ship 1 or 4 to any usa state, if you want them...