GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

2025 Gti

Love it personally. Looks like the perfect GTI. Let me get one in that crazy yellow or purple and give me good value on my 2021 and ill take it
  2. K

MK7 ACC radar adjustment without calibration board

I appreciate you taking the time to respond all I need to know is that someone was able to do it on their own at least one time for me to have hope before I go to the dealer as far as to why yours stops functioning in bad weather, sounds just like a dirty sensor maybe??? im not exactly...
  3. K

OEM Wireless charger

this is one of those mods that would make me want to sell my car when something goes wrong with the installation
  4. K

osram headlights delaminating?

Yeah I sent them an email but I'm not holding my breath since I bought them from a German online automobile store, but they're pretty reputable and I provided proof of purchase in my email. Regardless I found something that says they warranty their automobile parts for 5 years... I'll let you...
  5. K

MK7 ACC radar adjustment without calibration board

any update? I'm gonna try to tackle this issue soon with OBD11, even if it costs me a stupid membership fee or whatever
  6. K

osram headlights delaminating?

hey guys unfortunately it looks like my European imported Osram headlights are delaminating. kind of upsetting considering their cost but I am totally happy with their performance and looks. I just noticed this while walking out to my car the other day. they have been on my car for less than 2...
  7. K

How to fix key fob screw

Hey this screw is coming out of my car key I don’t know how or why but it’s now scratching everything else that’s in my pocket with it so I have to fix fhis I would tap it with a hammer but I don’t want to destroy my key but unfortunately I can’t think of any other way to fix this apparently...
  8. K

ACC RESET ERROR after grill removal possible without dealer visit?

Hello after installing my osram headlights I have the error that my acc is unavailable because I accidentally tuned on the car without the grill attached so now the car thinks it needs to be recalibrated. my car has been this way for a year and im starting to get sick of it. im wondering if...
  9. K

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

for those with osram headlights who wired theirs to their fuse box, how did you route your passenger headlight wiring??? mine's kind of just zip tied to a few things up front and I dont like the way it looks. doesn't seem like theres enough slack on the wire to go the long way and put the wiring...
  10. K

[fs][usa] [h] mk6 style black out with red metal side fender badges [w] $40 zelle

was going to put on my mk6 but never did Super nice quality, Feels hefty in hand. Clean paint work. Would look amazing in any black gti, unfortunately I am debadging my current car so I have no use for these now Price includes shipping Pm for fastest response
  11. K

What did you do to your mk7 today?

ive come to the realization that I am not up for the task of installing my digital dash at the possibility of having a non drivable car so I have decided to put my dash up for sale. shameless plug, check the classifieds if you're local to New Jersey and looking for one.
  12. K

for sale - usa - nj - digital dash retro fit for 7.5 - Volkswagen AID MQB 791D

I bought a digital dash when I bought my car new in 2021. I am looking to do this sale locally for the price of 800 cash, the price is firm. I was planning on doing this mod eventually but realistically it was at the bottom of the list along with LED tail lights I am too scared at the potential...
  13. K

nice wheels d00d
  14. K

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

I knew that was nj without even looking at your profile. middlesex here ✌️
  15. K

not today but I did a cruise with a mint/teal wrapped mk7 the other day and I wanted to message them on instagram and say cool car but their username isn't active lol if anyone knows who "@Sporty_GTI" is in central New Jersey... then I saw a Fahrenheit mk5 about 15 min later that was in rough...
  16. K

My start/stop is aggressive at creeping speeds

first off dont support obd11 or Voltas inc. second off, none of the software I have used (carista/obd11) have ever really successfully done this for me on my 2021. and it was all experimental and made me uncomfortable. sometimes, it would seem like it would work then I would creep up to a red...
  17. K

Prices back down to earth

I sincerely think that we will never see affordable cars ever again until electric cars seem like a bargain at 35k they will also use this as a reason to stop producing gas cars all together with their plans of going all electric by 2030 anyway
  18. K

Free PayPal Return Shipping Ending on 11/27/22

Paypal has asked for competition for a long time. now they have it and can't handle it. they have more bad press than good press; if you say the word PayPal to most people, it probably makes them angry. it doesn't look good for them. I personally have had some pretty bad customer service issues...
  19. K

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Imagine the shop sent you this pic and was like hey we just snapped a photo of your tires after doing the 0w20 oil change like you asked..... and then you notice the label instant regret