GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

5150 Will take your money and not give you a tune.

I appreciate everyone's help, he did the right thing and gave me a refund. 10 months later, never completing the job, and I had to make a post like this in order to get it. Wish I would of seen posts like this before going with them. Tuners be warned.
  2. L

I just PM'd you, I really hope you can help, but I hate to be cynical at this point but I have heard this before then silence.
  3. L

I have been a part of of this community for quite some time and seen a lot of companies come and go. So I hate to do this but I want to warn anyone else out there that might fall into their trap. 5150 is SCAMMING people !! I purchased a tune back in May 20, 2019 and things started out...
  4. L

Auto Headlights and Rain sensor retrofit

My windshield is cracked :| and always wanted to add this feature to the car. So yes I will be replacing the windshield. I mainly can only find people posting with the humidity sensor already installed on their windshield, then adding rain and light to it, and what to do. Is there any...
  5. L

Constant clunking when braking

got it
  6. L

Genuine Ross-Tech VAG-Com HEX+CAN, Dual-K & CAN USB VCDS

Unlimited Vin for the true enthusiast. $350 shipped obo Comes with everything pictured, except my checkbooks
  7. L

JB4 with Wireless Connect Kit

Looking for $550 (obo) shipped in usa. Has about 5k on it. Worked great, one of the best aftermarket tuning options I've used in a while. Only reason I am selling it as I went big turbo and ran out of options. Was recently updated to the newest firmware.
  8. L

WTB: cobb programer with 5051 is38 programs

Anyone?
  9. L

Vagcom Micro can

An amazing must have tool. I upgraded to a hex+can for the Porsche. 210 shipped obo Paypal and ebay verified Unlimited vin usage
  10. L

WTB Hex + Can Vagcom

Anyone?:D Need asap
  11. L

Audio distortion when engine running

Anyone have a similar issue? Car on (engine not running) speakers and system sounds perfect and fine. At same volume levels, when engine is running, speakers start to distort and clip. Any ideas? I also have the Helix sound system installed. Bought the car and then installed this a few...