GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mike/RAREHARE

2015 Mk7 R DCC/Navi radio - Aftermarket options

Looking to update the radio. Does anyone know if I can switch it out with same unit as the 2019 GLI ? Really don’t want to spend 3k for new style like 7.5. My friend Just picked up a new GLI and the radio comes with CarPlay, seems to be the same size screen. Unfortunately my car doesn’t...
  2. Mike/RAREHARE

2015 Golf R Intercooler oem

Has 40k on it, comes with hoses.....open on price. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Mike/RAREHARE

Borla cat back

Checking to see if anyone has that kit and has sounds clips. How do you like it ? Any issues ? From what I heard from website, it sounds really good. I’m stuck between this kit and APR valved. They are both priced very close. https://youtu.be/cUeFGTfDZWs Thanks Mike Sent from my iPhone...
  4. Mike/RAREHARE

Mk7 R 2015 stock down pipe

Located on Lombard Illinois, 40,000 miles. prefer local. Shipping on your dime Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Mike/RAREHARE

Stock down pipe Mk7 R 2015

Located on Lombard Illinois, 40,000 miles. prefer local. Shipping on your dime Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Mike/RAREHARE

Sad day, old lady issues......

I had lady T bone me on Tuesday. Repair shop thinks they can make back to normal, hoping insurance totals the car. What’s your thoughts ???
  7. Mike/RAREHARE

Polar FIS Advanced Dashboard Display / other options

https://www.kermatdi.com/i-852-polar-fis-advanced-dashboard-display.html I'm looking for something Sliamar to this. I'd like to have it on a bigger scale so its easier for me to read. Is anyone familiar to other style units that runs multiple gages on one unit ?? I was leading on this...
  8. Mike/RAREHARE

Bluetooth issues - sucks

Application *2015 DDC R / Apple iPhone xs About month or two ago the Bluetooth in the car would drop all the time when coming from my phone. Dealer can't seem to figure it out, called apple and ran testing. They had no clue. Right now I'm running MDI cable to my phone to my car, I hate it...
  9. Mike/RAREHARE

APR cat back with valves

I'm looking to grab this setup, *though I have concerns on the valves having issues. *Not always opening or bad ratting. I had MK6 R with the HPA kit, after 6 months, it started to rattle really bad, no matter how they advised to adjust it. I ended up selling and buying another system. I do not...
  10. Mike/RAREHARE

Made the move 245-40-18

So after review and reading crapload of post, I finally made a decision. There were couple people here that wanted me to post pictures of the setup and my thoughts.Â* So the car came with 235-35-19Â* 8.0 45 off. I went to 245-40-18 8.5 43 off. I live in IL, out roads are bad.Â* Wanted to find a...
  11. Mike/RAREHARE

Questions on TCU tunes

So I'm coming from driving stick for 13 years. This is my first DSG, 2015 MK7 R. From stock to being tuned, how will car perform for daily driving? Does it make difference if you are in D OR S? Are you still able to use the "auto hold" option? What should I expect at speeds under 10mph? Has...
  12. Mike/RAREHARE

Requsting Photoshop masters

Hey all, So I am thinking of doing red wheels, though I was wondering if some can work some magic for me. Color and the wheel choice is below, if you can help, I would appreciate it. Car Wheel color - RED...
  13. Mike/RAREHARE

That sounds good

http://www.fi-exhaust.com/product/volkswagen/golf_r_mk7.html Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  14. Mike/RAREHARE

New radio OEM

2015 R DCC/Navi So I'm looking to replace the radio in the car. My car didn't come with CAR PLAY, like to get that added or buy a new unit. I love the OEM look so preferred to go that route if possible. I had rental yesterday, 2017 Passat. It much bigger radio, I'd say 6.3inch screen and all...
  15. Mike/RAREHARE

Need some ideas

Hey all, couple questions. I don't plan on doing coils or springs, like the height of the car and how the car rides. Thinking of keeping it simple and easy, bolt on's and tunes.... So looking for some new wheels for my 2015 R INDIUM GRAY. Need some ideas so please post away. Sway bars...
  16. Mike/RAREHARE

Driver license bracket

Hey all, need some thoughts here. I have a mount that was on MK6 R, went where the tow hook was. Installed it on the MK7 R when I got, though the parking sensors on the right are going off. Is there anything I can really do turn on down the sensor reading? I can adjust the sound of the beep...
  17. Mike/RAREHARE

Hey all, new to the MK7

I just picked up used MK7 R, came with DSG and DCC. I came from MK6 R, fully modded, its weird driving auto again. Looking forward on meeting you guys and learning more about this platform. thanks, Mike