GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A3SBQ

DCC Slider Mod

Hi Guys. Bring this up again. Dumb question here. Why do we want to do this? isnt this the sam as using the Drive mode button? I have the Golf 7R and Skoda Superb 280hp 4x4. The Skoda has a rubish driving ride. And sport is the only mode/profile that works! So if this mod helps diale in the...
  2. A3SBQ

DCC Suspension Mod by installing the DSC Sport Controller

Hi. Any more updates on this? 😊 I have the DSC controller but did not install it yet 😭
  3. A3SBQ

Brake cooling ducts: Any interest?

Please bring this to life again... 😊
  4. A3SBQ

How to retro-fit the front brake air guides from the Audi RS3 (2017->)

Who makes these? And did anyone try this? 😊
  5. A3SBQ

audi AluSubframe AND which DOGBONE??

I have the VWR and it needed machining to fit the Audi alloy subframe... But it was worth it. It work perfectly
  6. A3SBQ

Manual hand brake - New center consol

Hi all. I am a 7R driver from Norway. My car has some major mods and I love my car. I am playing with the idea of installing the manual hand brake. Did anyone do this to there 7R? Can someone help me out with the part no. for the center consol that has the manual hand brake and other parts...
  7. A3SBQ

Lighter and smaller battery! Anyone?

Hi. I am looking for a lighter and smaller battery to save some front weight on the car. Anyone done this and can recommend a setup? Thanks
  8. A3SBQ

Audi TTS front caliper option!

From ebay.de Payed €385 + shipping. (was advertised at €450) Only set I could find. And in black. This is the kit. Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk
  9. A3SBQ

Audi TTS front caliper option!

His guys. Take a look at the link below from another forum. Audi TTS has a 4 pot caliper running on 340mm discs. https://www.vwroc.com/forums/topic/24382-audi-tts-calipers-part-number/
  10. A3SBQ

Audi TT-RS front brake uprade on a 7R

Thanks. Sorry for all the questions... I'm using this app and your signature is not displayed.... Didn't have time to read it all today... Have similar setup on my R. But are running vagbremtechnic discs and adapter... On OEM Pretorias I need 6mm spaces. Using 8mm spacers for safety. Sent fra...
  11. A3SBQ

Bigger! Oil cooler. Is it needed or possible?

Hi guys. I love to track my R. And I am using the best possible oil for the engine. I'm using a 10w-60 for track and summer oil. During winter I us 5w-40 or equal. During hot laps I can get oil Temps up to 130-137 degrees. But during a cool down lap. The oil Temps drops quickly to 105-110...
  12. A3SBQ

Bigger! Oil cooler. Is it needed or possible?

Hi guys. I love to track my car. And I am using the best possible oil for the engine. I'm using a 10w-60 for track and summer oil. During winter I us 5w-40 or equal. During hot laps I can get oil Temps up to 130-137 degrees. But during cool down lap the oil Temps drops quickly to 105-110...
  13. A3SBQ

Negative Camber up front. How much is needed

Hi all. Looking into getting more negative Camber on the front axel. Have read about possibly Clubsport S spindles (not confirmed as of yet how much it gives) I am tracking the car 90% of my use. So here is my question. How much is enough negative Camber for the track? My plan is to...
  14. A3SBQ

Best Tire and Wheel Sizes for the track?

Hi. I am about to order new wheels and tire for my 7R to use on the track. I will have a separate track set that will be changed prior to the track event. My previous experience is to use 18" (225x40x18) on my last car (Audi A3/S3 8p) I used Yokohama A048 and Toyo R888R. What do you...
  15. A3SBQ

VCDS DSG DQ250 MQB clutch calibration and reset

Hi. I am experiencing some hard DSG shifting in "D" mode. When using the paddles "M" mode it is mutch smoother. The car is APR stage 1 with ECU and TCU flash. TCU sw v2.1.1a I have full VCDS cable but it seems the procedure for calibration is different from the Mk6. Did anyone here do it on...
  16. A3SBQ

Steering wheel options for the R

Hi. Did VW make different steering wheel for the mk7 R? I would love a thick steering wheel with Alcantara. Thanks for info on this.
  17. A3SBQ

Tyrolsport "Lockdex"

Hi guys. I am hearing some rumors about Tyrolsport is developing something called the "Lockdex" I have understood its for the Haldex system but could be wrong. Have any other here seen or read anything about it? Thanks
  18. A3SBQ

MK7 GTI 6MT with APR IS38 turbo - Clutch options

Hi guys. Just installed a IS38 Turbo upgrade on a friends GTI. I also installed the APR intercooler and DP. As always the APR hw is of great quality. Super fun to install. The car has been APR stage 1 from start (2014) He haven't had problems what's so ever but wanted some more power. The...