GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Pickleahoy

MK7 Golf R APR Roll control lowering springs

Sold the car a couple years ago and forgot I still had this in storage. MK7 Golf R springs by APR, they had less than 10k miles on them when I returned the car to stock. APR SUS00003 Golf R Lowering Springs $170 Shipped
  2. Pickleahoy

Mass part out as I'm selling the car - Tons of MK7 Golf R 6MT parts

Only the Golf R specific roll controll lowering springs are left. They will hit ebay soon if no interest
  3. Pickleahoy

Lowered prices including shipping, wheels still local only sales
  4. Pickleahoy

To the top! Remaining items still available
  5. Pickleahoy

Sway bar alone costs 50+ bucks to ship in the US per my local USPS quote for weight/size. I recommend anyone interested bundles with springs, otherwise the charge is so insane it makes sense only for locals.
  6. Pickleahoy

The car is off to used car heaven! Only a few parts left. Adjusted prices again.
  7. Pickleahoy

I dont have the packaging to ship it. I can look into it next week though.
  8. Pickleahoy

Updated prices and pictures a bit, added a couple new parts for sale. Everything is off the car now.
  9. Pickleahoy

6MT trans selector lock lever & what to do if it breaks

Anyone wanting to install a short throw shift kit just dont lock the dumb shifter stack. You can find neutral easily if you happen to shift out while unlocked, and you can remove or torque the nut by going into gear momentarily.
  10. Pickleahoy

Updated, you can tell by the resonator design. I will update the original post with pics of the exhaust off the car shortly.
  11. Pickleahoy

Pm sent, you should have a notification now
  12. Pickleahoy

They use the existing fender liner hardware and mounting spots on the outside. There’s also additional holes if you want to use self tapping screws to attach more firmly to the inner liner, but I didnt need to use them.
  13. Pickleahoy

Bought last year, drove less than 8k miles on em. They are like new
  14. Pickleahoy

Unitronic elbow and APR coil packs back up for sale, as local buyer could not show. APR coil packs are less than a year old, under 8k miles of use. Prices updated
  15. Pickleahoy

No spacers, that's ET38 on 8.5" wheels for you.
  16. Pickleahoy

Planning a trip to Kennedy Space Center? Lol. I threw out the box the spoiler came in with like a doofus, hence my hesitance to ship. If you plan on coming closer any time soon shoot me a PM
  17. Pickleahoy

Manual supra if it ever comes, maybe 400z, or used cayman when prices calm down. For now I will drive a horrible beater Isuzu I got for 2k off some sketchy facebook guy
  18. Pickleahoy

Unitronic Turbo Inlet Elbow (cosmetic scuffs on PVC pipe outlet from struggle to remove it) - $Sold Golf R Monster Mats set of 4 - $Sold ECS (VERSION 1) MK7 Golf R Gloss Black front lip (Apparently an unicorn as they sold it for less than a few months only). Its covered in a protective peelable...
  19. Pickleahoy

Will be selling the car and so all mods must go. If it says shipped, its only to the lower 48. Anything with shipping built in can be discounted if local pickup. Here is the list of stuff for sale: APR SUS00003 Golf R Lowering Springs $170 Shipped 18x8.5 38ET ENKEI PF-09 w/ Goodyear Eagle F1...
  20. Pickleahoy

H&R DR Series Aluminum Wheel Spacer Kit + Extended Bolts - SOLD

Sorry these are sold. The hardware was included as a kit from H&R.