GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

Winter tire pressure

I have a 2019 GTI SE. I have Michelin X-ice 225/45R-17 tires on it. What pressure do you run for these tires in the winter?
  2. H

Michelin Pilot Sport 4S

Just put a new set of Pilot SPort 4S on my 2019 GTI and they are LOUD. I have had Pilot Super Sports on my 2013 in the past with no noise issues. Anyone running the Sport 4S and have them be very loud?
  3. H

2019 SE Rear view mirror removal

Looking for instructions or a video on how to remove the rear view mirror on a mk 7.5 with rain sensing wipers. What order and how do you remove the molding pieces?
  4. H

Prism mirror with homelink

Need to add homelink to my 2019 GTI SE. Not sure I want to get into running a wire in the pillar for the enhanced mirror. Anyone upgrade with the prism mirror? Is it a simple remove and replace? Is the battery replaceable if the dies?
  5. H

Auto dimming Homelink mirror

Want to upgrade to this mirror for my 2019 SE. Dealer saying they might need to program so it’s $200 labor??? Anyone upgrade a 2019 SE and need to have it programmed?
  6. H

Start-stop deactivation

Is there a way to set the default for the start-stop system to be deactivated?
  7. H

Key fob stopped working

I have 2019 SE and the keyfob stopped working today. Replaced the battery with 2 different new ones and no luck. The other fob works fine
  8. H

Front license plate bracket

Since NY requires front license plates, looking for an alternative to drilling holes in the front bumper. I have done the research but looking for what members have that they are happy wit