2. mk7matteo

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

WTB catback for MK7 GTI
  3. mk7matteo

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Make me an offer
  4. mk7matteo

Neuspeed Sport springs

I, myself, have now been on Koni yellows with EMD springs for nearly a year now, and I also experience that horrible “sledgehammer to the dashboard” feeling when hitting certain spots in the roads, I’ve learned to deal with it, but it is not fun. I’ve considered going back to stock shocks...
  5. mk7matteo

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Still for sale... Eibach Sportline springs.. make me an offer Also have Rokblokz splash guards for sale
  6. mk7matteo

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Make me an offer. Collecting dust
  7. mk7matteo

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

bump hit me with an offer
  8. mk7matteo

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

OBO
  9. mk7matteo

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

FS: Eibach Sportline lowering springs for ‘15-‘21 GTI. Maybe only 100 miles on them, just too low for me. Located in Santa Clarita, pickup only $275
  10. mk7matteo

Side skirt damage?

Okay, I was figuring something may have happened on a lift or jack. I haven’t jacked the car up myself in ages, and never noticed it until last night. However, it was on a lift twice this week. The only other thing I can think of is about a week ago, I took a dip in the road a little too hard...
  11. mk7matteo

Side skirt damage?

Was having some work done to my car last night, and was pointed out some huge dent under my driver side door that I never noticed beforehand. It looks pretty bad and I have no idea what caused it. How screwed am I? Is this fixable?
  12. mk7matteo

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Bump
  13. mk7matteo

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

FS $70 OBO GTI Rockblokz short version with red logo. All hardware is included, except for two extra screws for the rear guards that weren’t necessary for install anyway. Overall good shape. Local pickup only. Located in Santa Clarita
  14. mk7matteo

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

$200 OBO
  15. mk7matteo

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Installed Bilstein B14 coilovers... what a night and day difference compared to the lowering springs!
  16. mk7matteo

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

*SOLD* Photos:
  17. mk7matteo

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

I have some Neuspeed Sport springs for sale. They have barely 10k miles on them. I had zero issues with theses springs but am selling because I upgraded to coilovers. Ride quality is good for lowering springs, even with the stock shocks. Drop is modest; around 2 inches, just enough to close...
  18. mk7matteo

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

*pending* ***SOLD*** Injen intake. Ran it for a few years with zero issues. The filter has a small imperfection, presumably from rubbing against something in the bay. All hardware is included. I might have an extra filter lying around that I can include. Looking for $125. Pickup only.
  19. mk7matteo

Matteo's Tornado Red GTI

Switched out the Injen intake for Neuspeed P-Flo 👍🏻 already loving it after a quick spin around town
  20. mk7matteo

Chassis Noise

Greased up the bushings and the noise went away. Thanks for the suggestions!