GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. vrBilstein86

** The Official Beer Thread **

Since you are from Deutschland, what was your favorite beer? I'm living here and I enjoy trying the hundreds of options that are available. Please don't say Veltins or Warsteiner lol.
  2. vrBilstein86

What new songs do you listen?

So I checked out Goldlink. Definitely a different style but it was good to hear. I'll probably have to come back and listen to it again a few times to really get the feel. Thanks for the recommendation! I checked out the new Nappy Roots album. 90% of the album is amazing. But the songs...
  3. vrBilstein86

Pickup truck vs. Taureg

Aside from the dumba$$ comment above, this video was impressive. The VW beating the Chevy at it's own game ha!...
  4. vrBilstein86

** The Official Beer Thread **

If you ever have the opportunity to try this, DO IT! Bunch of micro breweries in San Diego (Stone, Ballast, etc..), I've tried beer all over Belgium, Czech, and Germany, and Tannen is by far the best.
  5. vrBilstein86

Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG

Yes. I was able to use one for about a week. I was never really into MB's but this model definitely caught my eye. Things I liked: HP was nice, exhaust note sounded deep, and the looks were appealing. I also enjoyed the suspension but a buddy of mine didn't - everyone has a different...
  6. vrBilstein86

VW Golf R420 confirmed by tech chief - latest on 2016's super-Golf GTI

Hopefully they'll have some more information at am Wörthersee, or possibly they'll have it there. I'll report back if I come up with anything.
  7. vrBilstein86

Till I Die - MGK
  8. vrBilstein86

Old School!

Is that really a bear on the wheels? HA! I am about to sht myself. UPDATE: I just looked those wheels up (haha) and I found a guy selling them for $750. They were also in horrible condition.
  9. vrBilstein86

The Official Pet Thread

ZIVA the MOTHA F*n DIVA That irreplaceable love. I can't even imagine the day she goes.
  10. vrBilstein86

The Off-Topic Chat Thread

Hell ya! The two of us will be there!
  11. vrBilstein86

Another new song. Trillmatic feat A$ap Nast and Method Man by A$ap Mob - Bringing back that 90's hip-hop sound.
  12. vrBilstein86

oh yaaa dude! how is their first album? I only came across their second, and have just been listening to that.
  13. vrBilstein86

Oh that is a good one! Did you pic up his latest CD? Not too shabby. New one for me: What you Mean feat Ludacris by Big K.R.I.T
  14. vrBilstein86

Crown feat. Diane Coffee by Run the Jewels LEGIT
  15. vrBilstein86

may i join :o
  16. vrBilstein86

I don't know, is it normal for your balls to touch the water when going poop? I'm having a hard time dealing with this.
  17. vrBilstein86

Bilstein - Invests in New Aftermarket & Motorsports CNC Center

Although this is great news for Bilstein, unfortunately this new CNC center will not affect the development of the DCC dampers for the Golf. Those dampers including the production will be coming out of Germany. Great news is that they are already planned.
  18. vrBilstein86

Paid TV funny business...

I sure hope this isn't a known thing, so I am hoping to get your thoughts on this... In regard to paid cable TV. If you are not aware, it is sometimes beneficial to call another TV cable provider and see if they if they offer TV service at a lower rate than your current provider. For example...
  19. vrBilstein86

Your Favourite Museum

The Louvre is amazing however it doesn't compare to the awesome experience you get at the SPAM Museum.
  20. vrBilstein86

Richtig! I'm just worried about the clean up. My boy Dexter made it look so easy...