GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

SOLD: 2018 Golf Sportwagen 6MT 4Motion OEM+++ (Western PA) ($23k)

This thing is impressive! If it was a DSG, we(my wife and I) would be absolutely sold. GLWS
  2. C

Bluewater Performance - Denver - be advised

I fully agree with you. A person definitely has to own their mistakes when that happens. It’s just common decency. Your situation has a lot of scaring and I hope they take care of you 👍 I’m the guy with a white GSW TDI on coils and bronze Neuspeed rims. Say hi if you see me 🤙
  3. C

Mistakes happen when working on cars for sure, we all know that. I have had minor mistakes at BW over the years and they have always immediately taken care of the issue. I hope the same happens for you my friend. I am taking in my GSW TDI for a new clutch and other fun parts on Friday so...
  4. C

OEM Golf R Intake Airbox - aFe Filter and Silicone Hose - OEM Turbo Outlet pipe - SoCal

Would love the filter if you are willing to part that out 👍
  5. C

WTB: 18/19 AllTrack or 19 SportWagen AWD - Denver

Hey Friends, My wife and I are looking for a 2018 or 2019 AllTrack or a 19 SportWagen with AWD as a replacement to our 12 Audi A3 TDI. We have cash in hand ready to go Must Haves: Blue or Green in color Only Black or Brown interiors DSG Mileage around 40K SE or SEL trim(only S in SportWagen...
  6. C

Been going to them for over 8 years. Absolutely love BW.
  7. C

FS: Forge Turbo Blanket and RacingLine R600 Extra Filter

Replied to both PM's. Still available.
  8. C

FS OEM Performance Pack Rear Sway Bar

Trying to see if this would fit on my 15 Sportwagon TDI. Located in Denver so not far.
  9. C

FS: Forge Turbo Blanket and RacingLine R600 Extra Filter

Hey friends, I have these couple items leftover from when we owned our last R. We are moving to a new home and figured I’d just get rid of these. The Forge Turbo Blanket is brand new - $45 shipped...
  10. C

SOLD 2015 GTI S IS38 2 door SOLD

Love this car but we are officially out of market for a few months. Bought a 2nd rental property instead. GLWS
  11. C

SOLD 2015 GTI S IS38 2 door SOLD

I am legit waiting for the new R(I'm in no rush) but this looks like a damn fun ride. Have me considering over here. In for full list with more pictures!
  12. C

DON'T 'Go Apr' (at elevation)...

Also, still a huge fan of United Motorsports at altitude 👍
  13. C

DON'T 'Go Apr' (at elevation)...

Holy shit haha! I saw the notification about this thread and my last post was in 2016 with my launch edition R. Since then I’ve owned a few different cars, bought a new house, got married, started a business and had a couple kids 😂😂😂 Back from the dead indeed!
  14. C

New APR Intake System for Only $189.95!

Can’t wait to see this style for the MK8 R 👍
  15. C

Mk8 turbo info?

It looks like the new Golf R turbo doesn’t have a turbo inlet pipe or muffler pipe thing. Maybe all that is needed would be a larger inlet hose from the box to the turbo. Less parts is always nice!
  16. C

This is What you will miss in North America. Stock vs Akrapovic Mk8R Exhaust!

I love to hear that man!!! Any mods(cut open other intake inlet and remove snow filter?) or still fully stock?
  17. C

This is What you will miss in North America. Stock vs Akrapovic Mk8R Exhaust!

What was the 0-60(0-100kph) you achieved? sounds amazing!
  18. C

A video of the new Golf R.

Always happy to try something different here, thank you! Totally makes sense what you are saying and for sure have been driving like this for years. Now if you made this style of critique on my culinary skills….then we would be fighting 😂😂😂👍