GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. KYGTIGuy

Official Formula 1 Thread!

What are the major rule changes for this year?
  2. KYGTIGuy

The Petition To Reinstate Jeremy Clarkson

Stop being a dope. You said you were for preserving his free speech. He can say whatever he likes.
  3. KYGTIGuy

The Petition To Reinstate Jeremy Clarkson

Dear god I hate when people claim "Free speech" as if you are free to say anything you want without consequence. Clarkson is in England but in the USA, the 1st amendment protects you from the government imprisoning you, not your employer.
  4. KYGTIGuy

BYE FELICIA!

I went to USL for a time.
  5. KYGTIGuy

Goodbye Golfmk6.com

Contradiction
  6. KYGTIGuy

Goodbye Golfmk6.com

Give a man absolute power and his true nature is revealed Zillon has become death, destroyer of worlds.
  7. KYGTIGuy

Goodbye Golfmk6.com

This. My phone doesn't like that site but will sacrifice for Zill
  8. KYGTIGuy

OT #26 : Trapped in a glass case of emotion

Only problem I have with it is when it's done and no thought is put into it.
  9. KYGTIGuy

Anyone now the best Tune to get?

Speaking of Michelin or Conti, the new AS+s are not bad in the snow Like people say. For the occasional winter storm, no problems with mine.
  10. KYGTIGuy

Goodbye Golfmk6.com

Lessons on rhetorical questions start at noon
  11. KYGTIGuy

Goodbye Golfmk6.com

lol this dudes so angry
  12. KYGTIGuy

Goodbye Golfmk6.com

There won't be any bills to pay if that kind of plan is in place. I can go to the APR website to get sold a bill of goods from APR. what do I need golfmk6 for?
  13. KYGTIGuy

Goodbye Golfmk6.com

I think thats my point. Truthful information was being "suppressed" to some extent because someone was beimg paid to do so. As you've said, it's not my/our site, admin can do as they please. Doesn't make it less shady
  14. KYGTIGuy

Goodbye Golfmk6.com

Lots of things are beaten to death here.....
  15. KYGTIGuy

OT #26 : Trapped in a glass case of emotion

What set-up did you hayve mang?
  16. KYGTIGuy

Goodbye Golfmk6.com

One more thing before you go.............. Blue and black Or white and gold?
  17. KYGTIGuy

Goodbye Golfmk6.com

Or that
  18. KYGTIGuy

Goodbye Golfmk6.com

APR complained about the threads discussing their horrible business practices to the Admin. Admin cracked down. Principled mods bail. KNEEL BEFORE APR