GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Fs: Apr Catch Can

Sold
  2. M

Fs: Neuspeed Rs10 forged 18x8 et40 with Nankang Sportnex Ns-25 235/45/18

Selling a set of Used Neuspeed Forged Rs10 wheels in 18x8 et40 5x112. They come with Brand new Nankang Sportnex Ns-25 235/45/18. The wheels are in good shape no curb rash or cracks/bends. They do have minor rock chips thats it. One wheel had a small/minor bend but just had it fixed by QuestRim...
  3. M

Fs: Mk7.5 Gti Oem Xenon Headlights

Sold
  4. M

Wtb: Mpi and 535 Lpfp

Like the title states looking to buy Mpi and a 535 lpfp lmk what you have. Lpfp has to be for fwd and not awd.
  5. M

P3 gauge with obd2 spliter with Cobb Ap

So I recently purchased a p3 gauge and was wondering if I got the obd2 spliter and ran the Cobb ap aswell. All I want to do is run vacuum/analog boost in the p3. Would the cobb ap gauges not work. Or would they because the p3 is reading vacuum where the ap is reading from the ecu?
  6. M

Question on E Blends

Just curious on how much of a e blend can you run if you just do a Hpfp internals. I can't do multi port and a lpfp atm but want a little more power out of my Vortex XL (pump gas). I know i'll have to get retuned for the blend and get a hpfp but also want to add a 5bar kit. Currently tuned...
  7. M

FT: Neuspeed Rs10 Forged 18x8 et40

Not for trade anymore
  8. M

Fs: Mk7 Golf/Gti Superpro Lcas Steel

Selling a set of used Super Pro control arms for the Mk7 platform. They have around 8k miles on the. They don't come with ball joints you'll have to swap your oem ones over. These are currently on back order. Price 115 + shipping
  9. M

Fs: Used Oem Electric Lsd Mk7/7.5 Gti

Selling a good used oem electric lsd off a Mk7.5 Gti. Flushes were done on this lsd 4 times. Always did the services intervals around 15k-20k miles. Price $200+shipping. Part # 0D9409055C
  10. M

Fs: x2 Michelin Pilot Sport A/s 3+ 245/35/18

Selling 2 Michelin Pilot Sport A/s 3+ with 9/32nds left on them. They have no plugs or patches. Asking $225 for both
  11. M

Aodhan Ah07 18x8.5 Et35 5x114.3 Sold

Sold
  12. M

Dq250 Dsg issue between 5th and 6th

So lately I been noticing a extra noise almost like a grinding/harmonic noise coming from my dsg between 5th and 6th. As soon as i go back into 4th it goes away but literally as soon as I shift into 5th the noise is present. The dsg still shifts like normal drives normal with no issues. No codes...
  13. M

Fs: sold

Sold
  14. M

Fs: Brand New Oem Thermostat with Water Pump

Selling a Brand new Oem Thermostat with the water pump + belt cover and union. These are all brand new. Price $280+shipping Thermostat part # 06L121111P Water pump part # 06L121012M
  15. M

Sold

Sold