GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. patarch

CTSturbo catback for sale (with resonator)

SOLD.
  2. patarch

IS38 question

Question for the IS38 boys. I have one coming my way in the next few days and I want to plan the install. I got a good deal on it but it came without the hardware kit to install it. (Gasket, seals, etc) Do you guys know where I can get everything I need? At the dealer? Do you know where I could...
  3. patarch

OZ Superturismo GT *New Price and New Pictures*

OZ Superturismo GT *SOLD* OZ Superturismo GT Black wheels with red lettering. 18x8 5x112 et50 Great condition, no curb rash, like new. SOLD Located in Montreal, Canada, willing to ship. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. patarch

CTSTurbo Cat-back question

Hi Guys, I know this has been discussed a few times but I couldn't find a definitive answer. I have bought tons of their products over the years and they are usually top notch, but apparently, a portion of the exhaust hangs very close to ground, near the axle, which seems surprising to me...
  5. patarch

Porsche boxster 4 piston brakes (NQSBBK) fitted on MK7 GTi.

*EDIT* All the part numbers you need below. Well, here it is, NQSBBK fitted on MK7 GTI, highly recommended for anyone who's on a tighter budget and doesn't want to dish out 2K+$ for upgraded brakes. Below is the parts list you need for this kit : Porsche boxster calipers, you can find...