GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mycrors7

FS: 1552 Integrale (SoCal)

FS: 1552 integrale 5x112 17x7.5 +40 1552 metal valve stems(not TPMS) 235/45 Michelin AS3 with 70% tread left 42 Draft Design 5mm 66.56mm hub conversion spacers 42 Draft Design Extended Black conical wheel bolts Wheels might have a random Nick or two from daily driving but overall are in very...
  2. mycrors7

yes

no
  3. mycrors7

Possible New Miata Concept. ND?

i was running through sand canyon today with some buddies and we say this. it was the only picture we got before it ran away with a brz, elise and an nc roaster had computers and everything inside. NC front bumper was clearly ghetto retrofitted with tape and a couple clips. rear end was more...
  4. mycrors7

PSA/Rant: Tracking your car

i need to rant a bit about tracking cars so this past weekend was Fastivus in SoCal. even takes place are Willow Springs, and there are track days in which VW drivers get a special discount to track their cars. I heard this phrase over 100 times just walking around between my sessions "I...
  5. mycrors7

Ferrari 360 GT = pure eargasm

so i was at Concorso Ferrari yesterday and we had a 360 GT over there. Soon came 3:00pm and everyone slowly started leaving. I'm glad i stayed a little longer because this guy had to drive to his trailer one block down. It nearly blew my pants off. KpJlEyAUkkY
  6. mycrors7

Calling all mechanical engineers.. or anyone working in the automotive field.

Hey guys and gals, I'm looking for anyone that has studied Mechanical Engineering and is working as an engineer of some sort or is working in the automotive field as an engineer or technician. I attend California State University, Northridge and study Mechanical Engineering and would like to...
  7. mycrors7

POWL: SHOULD GOLFMK6 GIRLS ATTEMPT TWERKING

should our very sexy girls on the forum attempt to recreate this video? nLrnsi4WTtQ yes? no? maybe?
  8. mycrors7

AMA: mycrors7 - the tale of the sexless

i caved. i made one. throw out any questions. have no fear.
  9. mycrors7

Movember/no shave november

it's that time of the year again. time to support Men's Prostate Cancer by growing out staches and beards and all the good stuff ladies can also participate by growing out their pit hairs, leg hairs and heck.. if you can grow a stache/beard, go for it! i made a golfmk6 team on movember's...
  10. mycrors7

survey: need help with an assignment

HELP ME OT so i have a poly sci research project about public opinion.. i need about 10 people to answer these questions. Name: Gender: 1) How do you define public opinion? Do you believe the collective opinion of a large segment of the population actually matters? Why? 2) Do you believe race...
  11. mycrors7

getting into vape

well... i really wanna get into vaping. i smoke hookah a bit too much and wanna cut it down with vape ive tried the cheapo $20 ones, but wanna invest in a good set up. note that im a complete noob when it comes to vape. can anyone explain how they work? i know you have the oil and a battery...
  12. mycrors7

Man killed by his own RC Helicopter

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news%2Flocal%2Fnew_york&id=9237643 ^ full article and news video This stuff is serious.. and the news reporter still calls it a "toy" stay safe everyone. fly far away from yourself and other people, and fly responsibly. if you're just watching.. stay...
  13. mycrors7

that awkward moment when

a .905 caliber rifle has more power in it's kick than a gti does in terms of torque 277ft lbs of recoil energy. that's as much tq as a stage 1 gti would make mother of jebus http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=98c_1375323160
  14. mycrors7

computer freezes while NOT gaming??? requesting the help of computer genuises

my computer randomly freezes while browsing the web, playing music and watching movies, but doesnt freeze when playing games such as WoW, DoTa 2, BF3 or GTA4. i also cannot access BIOS(asus is working on this with me.. it's been like this since day 1) specs: p8z68v LX i5 3570k OCed to 3.9ghz...
  15. mycrors7

calling suspension engineers

im currently an engineering student in hopes specializing in automotive suspension. now this isnt related to real cars, but more.. tiny cars. rc cars. it's been a hobby of mine since i was 7, but im having an issue with one and im completely stumped on why it's doing it now rc shocks work very...
  16. mycrors7

hookah lounge onboard an A380

http://www.panarabiaenquirer.com/wordpress/emirates-to-introduce-shisha-lounges-onboard-a380s/ this is pure awesome. i wanna get round trip tickets that are one after another just to try it out lmao
  17. mycrors7

skype/oovoo usernames

it was discussed in OT if you dont know what this is about. join OT chit chat :p post em upp skype will only let you vchat with 1 other person unless you have premium oovoo is free to vchat with up to 6 people i think.. or 8.. idk skype id: mycrors7 name: chris baronian oovoo id: mycrors4...
  18. mycrors7

real or fake?

so im gonna try this game im gonna post up pictures of 2 cars/trucks the objective is to figure out if the car/truck is real or fake fake meaning it could be an RC car, a model, or a concept car both can be fake or both can be real. or one can be fake and one real 1) 2) go!
  19. mycrors7

what the flippity flapjack is this.. a3? ttrs? alfa? scirocco?

saw it on facebook comments are saying it's an a3 with a ttrs front end. others say it's a scirocco with a ttrs front end others say it's an alfa 147 with a ttrs front end none of them make sense 147 and scirocco are 2dr the rear end is way too fat for an a3, and matches a scirocco
  20. mycrors7

me on mah way to steal yo girl

me stealin yo girl: that is all