GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

Pixlgeek's Imported Canadian 2018 Alltrack, OEM++, Eurospec(ish), Listed on Cars and Bids

Well, after 5 glorious years with the Alltrack, I've listed it on Cars and Bids for sale. Alanis from Cars and Bids actually reviewed my car because of all of the unique/Eurospec mods I had done. Have a look and let me know if anyone has questions: 2018 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack SEL - 6-Speed...
  2. P

How to Retro-Fit Illuminated Overhead Console Panel

This guide explains how to retro-fit the illuminated/backlit overhead console into facelift (Mk 7.5) Golf/GTI/R/Alltrack/Sportwagen. VW made the smart decision to put a non-illuminated version of the overhead console in the face-lifted vehicles to save a few bucks. It always bothered me that...
  3. P

What pin/terminal type is this (BCM Harness)

I'm trying to retrofit blind spot monitoring. I have all the parts but the full wiring harness wants me to tap into two lines on the BCM harness. Instead of tapping the factory harness, I figured I'd make a Y splitter using repair wire and maybe even a 2 prong connector that would work with the...
  4. P

Who's In Charge Here?

Ahoy! So over the past few weeks I've really noticed slow downs on response time of the board. I was wondering who I should get in contact with regarding alternate hosting options. I can offer a much better hosting solution to them for a cheaper price. Any ideas of who's in charge? Also...