GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

OEM Valley Wheels on 2015 MK7 GTI-- non-PP

willtheyfit.com is a great site to calculate the changes of different wheel and tire combinations. I roughly estimated your proposed swap:
  2. S

Titan 7 Forged Wheels For sale

Willing to ship? If so I will take them. Zip code for shipping quote is 97003. Thanks
  3. S

SOLD***FS: Dimming Rear View Mirror with Homelink Part #: 000072548B (000-072-548-B)

Are you willing to ship this? If so I am interested. Feel free to PM me or I can send you a PM.
  4. S

R Badge Placement on Rear hatch

If someone could help me out I would be extremely grateful. Recently I had a full PPF wrap on My 2019 Golf R and the installer lost the template he made for the rear R Badge placement.:mad: Could someone help me out and take some measurements, pictures and/or make some kind of template to...
  5. S

I'm bored throw some ideas at me..

Not sure if you decided on a Golf R or Cayman yet but if you decide to pursue the Golf R route I will be selling mine soon. 2012 CSG 4 Door with sunroof/Nav. 20K miles stock except for full front Xpel wrap, OEM LED Tails, Weathertech floor liners, Thule rack and Gentex Auto dim mirror with...
  6. S

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

I completely agree. That was another appeal of the RS5.
  7. S

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

You are exactly right. The e46 was more raw/nimble and I think they did a really good job refining the e92 that it lost the raw feel. From a performance standpoint the e92 was great. I had the opportunity to attend the 2 day BMW performace driving school and we definitely put the M3 through the...
  8. S

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

There was nothing wrong with it. I just didn't love it like I loved my e46 M3. I get bored with cars over time so after 4 years it was time for a change. Always wanted the RS5 and when one showed up at a nearby dealership with the colors/options I wanted I couldn't resist. Both my M3's were...
  9. S

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

If only you knew. I can only afford these because I have no life and work all the time. Travel for work 90% or more of the time. My M3 only had less than 10K miles after owning it for four years.
  10. S

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

It's a great car but so new to me I can't honestly review it. Traded my 2008 M3 for it. I have a 2012 Golf R as my DD. Love the Golf and the steering wheel controls on the Golf R are actually better than the RS5. RS5 is so beautiful and sounds amazing.
  11. S

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

You might enjoy these. I have had it since December but it is tucked away for the winter. Stays nice and clean.