GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

Honda Civic R

What's the best type r forum? CivicX ?
  2. E

Honda Civic R

It bears mentioning that the GTI clubsport was a limited track edition gti with 305 hp that VW just made a few hundred production copies of to say they had the production FWD record. ibvMm8bVQXY
  3. E

Honda Civic R

Which R? Golf R? No not even close, the gti that had the record was a limited track edition with 305hp. The civic r went a few seconds faster ibvMm8bVQXY
  4. E

Steering Wheel paddle shifters - unacceptable

Cannot own this car unless there is a relcation kit to move them to the steering column? Didnt realize VW mounts the paddle shifters to the steering wheel instead of fixing them to the column. And yes my hands stay at 9 and 3 when I turn the wheel and no im not going to start moving my hands...
  5. E

3 Doors ONLY

Show me your pictures of clean 3 Door MK7s. They're not getting much love this generation but they look so much hotter!
  6. E

New Civic Type R

Its on tubes: 1lXGmjt1FtQ
  7. E

New Civic Type R

probably for the best its not coming to north america, rear spoiler and lights are a disaster, interior is a mess, good lord honda smdh
  8. E

New Civic Type R

love it, but the devil horn tailights wont make it to production unfortunately. they have a winner if they keep it under 35k.
  9. E

Holy shit...leasing an Evo X GSR for $259/month

youre renting the car in essence like you would an apartment, you have to renew the lease or move in 2 years lol, im stupid i know..
  10. E

Trading in 2012 gti autobahn for Scion FR-S

its comparable to a stock gti, just feels slower because of the lack of low end torque. easy to turn it into a beast though with a bolt on turbo kit: SG3bCfg0HCE
  11. E

stock manual fr-s runs ~14.9 in the 1/4 mile
  12. E

you would think but it is direct injection and no one knows the limits of the motor yet. stock unopened motor over 600whp. theyre claiming 179 dyno runs and street pulls at over 400whp so far. PLEU_MjWls0
  13. E

they are replacing the fuel pumps already with a new part, punching the metal weld and greasing for the rattling, replacing tail lights under warranty and a slew of other problems not yet addressed. Here's the leaking block off plate which is outrageous to be happening and attached so cheaply...
  14. E

had to back out the deal. love the car, so small and compact and low, fits like a glove but the cars are having way too many problems that will need tsb's and manufacturing changes from chirping fuel pumps, rattling rear decks (sheet metal rattle), clunking rear suspension/rear diffs, oil...
  15. E

Tired of the stage 1 gti and fwd. Who's with me?
  16. E

Honda weekend at Gingerman Raceway

hondas aftermarket support is second to none and theyre incredibly fun vehicles to drive.
  17. E

2013 Ford Focus ST Overboost Button Temporarily Adds 7.4 Percent More Torque

I hope the buttons on the steering wheel. Im smelling lawsuit when someone crashes after fumbling around looking for a button to press while full throttle...
  18. E

For my science final...

you used to be able to buy these little bottles of freon to recharge your ac systems from autozone back when it wasnt illegal and i still have a ton of them in my garage. don't tempt me...