GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

Clunking sound when braking

Sounds like the hood is coming un-latched TBH.
  2. F

Installing poly dogbone insert

Mine shifted. I ended up taking the next two bolts ahead of the dog-bone out and working it back up into place. It made the job twice as long but still only took about 45 minutes. Had I put the bolt right back in quickly, it would never have happened. I waited and that's what allowed it to...
  3. F

Replaced intake manifold on built 2016 golf R after it cracked. Now the car has a rough idle

Listen for whistles/hisses around the top end. You can spray engine safe cleaner that makes bubbles around junctions if you think you have it narrowed down. Having someone rev the car a little helps if the throttle blade isn't accessible, I find.
  4. F

Cannonball record, underground radar app?

I like the Radenso Pro M for all around, it can be tuned, and is really tiny for the performance. For x-country I would go with Radenso RC-M, ALPS, and a few other goodies though including maybe an R arrows setup as a belt/suspenders deal for Ka.
  5. F

Neuspeed Power Module FS $180 SOLD

The Power Module is still available :cool:
  6. F

Loud Whistling?HELP

OP Is probably closer to Charles (Humble) than Paul and DAP. I'm inclined to agree with vacuum leak or EGR/PCV (all top end similar) related as well until we hear more details from OP about the codes it was throwing.
  7. F

Low key cat back options?

Still love my full milltek resonated turbo-back setup. There is no drone at cruise from the exhaust on the highway. I have been pleased with it for four years. I got it the week after I got the car when they first hit the U.S.
  8. F

creaking noise in passenger side rear of '19 R

For me, one of the creaks is because of dry seals at the top of the rear doors. While they look and feel fine, some Wurth (sp?) brand conditioner on the door seals and trunk every year of a dub helps cut down on this.
  9. F

Cobb Tune

You can run a Power Module or Juice Box until you get comfortable with the idea of a flash, or until your warranty is a little closer to expired. Figure about 15 minutes a go for a clean job every time if you use ramps and wire tie to ensure nothing gets snagged. It takes longer the first and...
  10. F

WTB: Neuspeed Power Module(Sold)

PM Sent thanks
  11. F

Neuspeed Power Module FS $180 SOLD

[*Edited, Photo added per request] Neuspeed Power Module 64.10.15 in excellent condition (in box, stored inside). It works as advertised. Price is shipped USPS with tracking. Paypal or bitcoin accepted once deposit verified.
  12. F

Milltek DP, Deutsche Auto Parts - Goat Rodeo

*BLOT* Carefully consider not only what type of downpipe you will purchase, but where/who will install it and the success record of those two combined. *Update 23 Apr, 2016 - I found a lift I could borrow and everything fits now. Skip down to see details. *Long version* I have waited about a...
  13. F

FS: MK7 R Front Brakes

Local pick-up only around Mooresville/Denver/Hickory NC Stock R rotors, calipers, pads, soft lines, and dust shields with about a thousand miles of use on them. $700 OBO
  14. F

FS: Neuspeed PM & Stock MK7 R Exhaust

64.10.15 Power Module fits 2015 Golf R and probably A3/S3/GTI, like new - $295 Shipped to the lower 48 Factory MK7 Golf R cat-back with about 300 miles on it. Includes valves and tips but not electronic actuators. - $275 Local Only NC Mooresville/Denver/Hickory *Sold*
  15. F

Eurodyne Stage 1

An e-mail from Eurodyne recently confirmed they are working on the MK7 R and 8V S3 EA888. Indications were that we are a week or two away. :)
  16. F

When parking....

Either. The rule around here is if you are reversing from a parking spot once you have a wheel out you have right-of-way. Not everyone follows the rules of course so backing in if no traffic might avoid some hurt feelings.
  17. F

Avg Oil Temps?

I am interested in what your average oil temps show on the MFI for daily driving and spirited driving. I tend around 217 DD and 224 respectively. I have no clue if this is good, great, or terrible and would like a little community input please. Thanks in advance!