GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Girl has to poop in class...see what happens.

Must watch. vEVCGruTB3A
  2. N

If you have an iPhone 6 with T-Mobile

Hey, Was wondering...if you have an iPhone 6 with T-Mobile...please enable WiFi and enable WiFi Calling. Let me know if group chat works. (Group MMS), or whatever it's called. Make sure it is working through WIFI CALLING. Not any other means. Meaning turn off mobile data, everything to verify...
  3. N

What was your first AOL Instant Messenger screen name?

Mine was CraigSnake78. I have no idea why. I was in 5th grade, and the 78 relates to nothing at all. brb c u l8er ttyl.
  4. N

Destiny Beta codes (Xbox One)

IT BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES THAT THE BELOW CONTEST HAS ENDED. THANK YOU AND ENJOY. Hey y'all. I have two Destiny beta codes for the Xbox One up for grabs. If you want one, you must give me a reason why you deserve it. I will choose the best two reasons. I will also accept $1,000,000 USD...
  5. N

To move or not to move?

Predicament: My girlfriend whom I love so much, wants to move because she has a like a 2 hour - 2.5 hour commute every morning and every evening from Orange County, NY to Brooklyn. She wants to move to Hoboken, NJ. She works in sales. She makes 45k/year before commission, could make around 60k...
  6. N

Tinder stories

Saw this topic on Reddit...figured might as well bring it here. Have any of you used Tinder? What were you looking for? Any good/bad stories? I met my girlfriend on Tinder. I was not using it for sketchy meetups. We've been dating since December, and she is the love of my life. We were both...
  7. N

Cuphead. WHOA.

So excited for this! http://readretro.com/previews/cuphead-first-look/ 3jDZfREYppk
  8. N

For all you automated home people out there...

So I moved into the basement, because my grandparents are moving in, and they can't use stairs. Everyone got moved around. Lost my room of 25 years. All of my stuff is in the basement anyways... The problem: We had light switch on the side of the wall at the top of the basement stairs which...
  9. N

E3 2014

Thoughts? What are you looking forward to in 2014/2015? Wii U? Xbox One? Playstation 4? PC? nuggstein720? Grand Theft Auto V for Xbox One! Halo 1234 in one disc sounds amazing...with updated graphics and multiplayer modes. Zelda teaser! Star Fox for Wii U! Mario game where you create...
  10. N

EZ-Pass in sunglasses holder?

I have the new tiny EZ-Pass that will fit inside the sunglasses holder. I have a 3012 GTI. Will it work? thx
  11. N

Birthday present for sister's 21st birthday - help pls

[serious] Serious responses only please. I have to get my sister a present for her 21st birthday. What do you guys/gals think of this? She LOVES cats...obsessed with them. http://www.gordonsjewelers.com/product/index.jsp?productId=23325446&pdi=20&catId=3448850&cp=3448850&page=2&kpc=1 My...
  12. N

DSG handle knob scuffed????????!?!?!

Oh no, what to do? How do I fix this? Is there a replacement knob handle thing I can buy? :( I don't even know what did this.
  13. N

Malaysian Flight MH370

Thoughts?
  14. N

First time pulled over...some questions.

Hi, I got pulled over on Saturday for the first time ever on the NY Thruway...somewhere in Monroe. I was going 80 (didn't even realize it) on a 65. As soon as I saw the cop sitting on the left I immediately slowed down, but it was too late. I told her I've never been pulled over before. She was...
  15. N

The Lego Movie

Did anyone here see it? I thought it was very well done. I liked the adult humor to it, and some references to a lot of different Lego products. The tiny little details using lego pieces was phenomenal as well. Go see it.
  16. N

Thank you, thank you! I did it!

Thanks to all of you for my success. This is my 1,000th post! I did it! Much excitement to be had! Many celebrations to be celebrated! I couldn't have done this without you guys. Shoutouts to everyone! This brings so many happy tears to my eyes! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap...
  17. N

Best website to order flowers?

I don't think I'm seeing my girlfriend on Friday for Valentine's day, instead seeing her on Saturday...but I would like her to receive flowers on Friday. She lives about an hour away. What is a good website to order flowers from? I've been reading reviews about FTD and ProFlowers, and they all...
  18. N

I have created a GolfMK6 IRC Chatroom

Go here, use the same username I suppose! :) http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=golfmk6&uio=d4
  19. N

What is there to do in NYC today for a date?

Something fun. After work, for two people, somewhat cheap (not too cheap). Not having to do with consumption of alcohol, though it can be involved. I guess between the hours of 4:30 PM and 10 PM. Today. Any ideas?
  20. N

What should I buy on Amazon?

I have accumulated about $350 worth of Amazon gift cards and $500 worth of Amazon points for using their credit card for a few years. What should I buy?