GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jjm51

Any advice for GTI cloth interior repair?

Hi Guys- Can somebody suggest/recommend/advice on the following; My GTI cloth interior has a bit of damage. No tears. Just some dog claw light scratches and some fading on the arm rest on the driver's side. I'm struggling to attach pics. lol I'm just starting research on how best to fix this...
  2. jjm51

Need some help/info if possible; GTI USA to GREECE...

Hi Guys- Hope everyone is well. I never did get that MK7 GTI... I have not posted in a long time...not sure who is still here, but I could use the community's help if possible. I shipped my 2011 VW Golf GTI from California to Greece this past year. I am looking to get info about the safety...
  3. jjm51

What did you do to your mk7 today?

thanks z27. appreciate the info. i like the 'right'/east coast a bit more today. :D
  4. jjm51

just hearing about this. would like to learn more. could you let us know a bit more of your experience with the pedal box? can you just leave it 'on' all the time? also, how does it feel with just a stock engine? i am possibly interested in doing this as well. is there potential long-term...
  5. jjm51

recommendations for car stickers? thanks!

anybody have a recommendation for where i can purchase/order online good quality non-permanent car stickers? looking either to put them on a window and/or the steel body of the car. maybe some flags of california, greece and the ability to make some custom stickers as well, without spending a...
  6. jjm51

What is your occupation?

well, i never was never involved with a 'current' student and/or underage. i'll leave it at that. lol i had several colleague's over the 30 years i taught though who did. some even went to jail. real bummer for all involved. on a positive note, a couple of teacher's and students actually got...
  7. jjm51

What is your occupation?

um, not really. lol i just built-up some new classes; ap art history, film classes and music history classes. my schedule eventually left no room for teaching math. thank god. it was cool to teach math for about 10 years, but i would have retired/left teaching a lot earlier, if i kept...
  8. jjm51

** The Official Beer Thread **

touche'! me too. for me; chamay. thick, malty, a huge alcohol content. yummy and fun. :D that's the european in me. 2nd, the california beach kid in me likes mexican beers. especially after a day on the beach. darker mexican beers... nice topic/thread baldilocks. thanks.
  9. jjm51

What is your occupation?

retired school teacher and (american) football coach. taught film, art and music history. math for a few years as well, until i got kicked-out of the department.
  10. jjm51

how to delete my account

he-he :D i could have picked several comments above. thanks for the laughs guys. i've been wanting to join the mk6 simply to get in touch w/the bruce again... now; doubly so. i want to read that thread Tkulhanc. thanks for that as well. bravo!
  11. jjm51

fave other form of transport besides a golf?

farcyde07gti; you puttin' somethin' extra in your coffee brother? hang-in there man. :cool:
  12. jjm51

that some serious awesomeness. right on. dig it. :D is that 'north georgia' for your location? cali boy here. no clue about parts of georgia. thought it was all 'southern.' lol my buddy played at georgia under dooley when walker was there. he loved it. thanks for the share.
  13. jjm51

yup; older dude here. i am a sucker for tradition, or what i think is a 'classic' look. taught art history for 30 years, so i feel like i know what i am talking about. he-he :rolleyes: i really like 5 spoked wheels. had them on pretty much every car i have owned. it's a look i am just used too...
  14. jjm51

very cool farcyde07gti. seems like electric bikes are making some serious advances. i have seen them in the past in europe. now, i am seeing them more here where i live. very advanced tech like yours. thanks for adding a pic.
  15. jjm51

very nice. pics?
  16. jjm51

thanks guys. appreciate you replying to this thread. a serious friggin' motorcycle and a sweet bicycle. good start. :D
  17. jjm51

very nice chid. i am usually not a fan of black wheels, but this looks really good to me. i am planning on changing out tires/wheels from the start. but, you got me thinking; curious about doing those stock wheels done in anthracite now. thanks for your pics.
  18. jjm51

knew it; trouble at the top for VW group

http://www.wsj.com/articles/volkswagen-faces-fight-over-future-leadership-of-the-company-1428868982 curious what you guys think? vw is in trouble. and, a power struggle has been probably going on for several years. hope this doesn't come-off as a 'hate' deal. i really like my gti. and, i will...
  19. jjm51

that looks great. really like your choices. i am in too for more detailed pics of your car/wheels/tires. thanks.
  20. jjm51

edit; 1. really dig my vespa because every time i get on it i feel 17 again. also; it is a beauty. :)