GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

SS Brake lines for Macan caliper upgrade MK7

Have a brand new set of clear SS brake lines for a Macan caliper upgrade for a MK7 GTI/Golf R. $65 shipped. https://www.urotuning.com/products/neuspeed-sport-brake-lines-macan-caliper-h-vw-2f-pm5-blk?variant=41306462093505 I'll get pics tonight when I get home.
  2. G

New Porsche Macan calipers

BTW, I have a set of SS brake lines for these Macan calipers brand new for whomever purchased these calipers if needed.
  3. G

PS4S Fronts roached after 7k

Well you do have slight toe out with heavy camber. I did a bit more toe out with the same camber and wore out my tires in 2000 miles. That's actually not too bad.
  4. G

ECS disable

I changed out my DCC suspension with coilovers. I have a "Fault suspension" which I expected but I'm not not able to disable the ESC. Is the only way to disable the ESC is by getting DCC delete? Is there some way to do this with a fuse pull or by software?
  5. G

Bay Area Track Days

Ace, I'll be there.
  6. G

Will_s Night Blue GTI daily turned track build

Nice. Have you tried Raybestos? I used the ST43. Very good bite and even decent when cold.
  7. G

That would be a really good time w/o a LSD. Good luck with the heat. It wasn't that hot when I was there and it was pretty brutal.
  8. G

Ran across your thread and it makes me miss track days. I used to head out to Thunderhill and Buttonwillow in my Evo X. Your times are good for the power. Does your GTI have the LSD up front? I'm wondering if it's worth trying to do the same with my GTI.
  9. G

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

Have 2 sets of brand new VW Monster mats. One for a MK6 and one for MK7 GTI. $60 each I also have a set of Austin's that I took of my GTI at 1000 miles. 3 wheels are virtually new and the other has a small curb rash. Tires are stock Bridgestones and have no punctures or plugs. SOLD
  10. G

Considering Second Car...

If you get a cheap Honda, you can save money because they just don't depreciate much. I used to have a Honda Civic Si hatch that I drove for several years that I sold for $200 less than I paid. Maintanance was cheap. I just replaced the alternator and battery and otherwise it was super...
  11. G

Volkswagen CrossBlue Concept

Yup, it's definitely no Corvette. It's a box on wheels but I like the powertrain. Tough call. Hopefully, they improve the looks a bit before they release it. I just got excited by the TDI hybrid and DSG.
  12. G

Volkswagen CrossBlue Concept

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/01/14/volkswagen-crossblue-detroit-2013/ Interesting concept from VW. I assume it's a concept but it's fairly complete. I expect this to be a 2014 release sometime later this year. I like the specs 2.0L TDI combined hybrid to make 305hp. With a 0-60 time of 7.2...
  13. G

2014 Lexus IS!

That's just plain aweful looking. At least if you own one, you'll be sitting inside where it actually looks quite good.
  14. G

Toureg?

Definitely test drive both versions. I read some review on Car and Driver (I believe) that said the TDi was the one to have because the suspension worked best. I didn't understand that because I thought the V6 and the TDi had the same suspension? I drove the TDi Touareg a few weeks ago and...
  15. G

Sold GTI. Help me pick next car.

Oh, man. I just checked and it only comes in a six speed. Well, here's hoping that the mk7 turns out to be much better than the mk6.
  16. G

I assumed it would have the DSG like the regular Focus. :iono:
  17. G

Evo MR? Focus ST, but you'd have to wait a bit.