GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

034 Motorsport Rear End Links

HI, I am planning on lowering my MK 7.5 R with 034 Motorsport Dynamic lowering springs and 034 Motorsport Rear Sway bars. I have heard that it's highly recommended to upgrade the rear end links and i saw the 034 Motorsports sell them, but i have heard from few sources that they aren't that...
  2. B

7R, 10mm wheel spacers on VWR spring. Need Advice!

I am on VWR lowering springs with stock 19s and thinking of putting 10mm wheel spacers. Would i have rubbing issue going with this size spacers? Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  3. B

APR boost gauge

Does anyone know if APR has fixed ticking noise coming from the needle of the boost gauge? Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  4. B

Diverter Valve on APR STG 2 opinion needed PLEASE!!!!

Hello Everyone, I am looking for a opinion on if i should go with Forge Motorsports DV http://www.ngpracing.com/newstore/forge-motorsport-vacuum-diverter-valve-upgrade-for-vag-2.0t-gen-3-tsi-and-1.8t-tsi.html My R current mods APR STG 2 tune, APR IC, APR CAI, APR Oil catch can APR DSG Tune...
  5. B

AWE exhaust tip size opinion needed

So I am getting AWE switchpath exhaust with black diamond tip but they offer two sizes 90mm (3.5in) or 102mm (4in). Which one you'd get? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. B

APR intercooler yes or no?

I have 16 R with APR STG 2, APR CAI and APR TCU. I am bit on the fence if I should go with APR IC (intercooler) as my R is a DD and don't track or auto X it. Please provide your take on it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. B

Northwest MD area meet

Do we have any meets going on weekly bases in Montgomery or Fredrick county area?
  8. B

Apr stage 2 w/AWE downpipe

So I am thinking of doing apr stage 2 w/ AWE downpipe non-resonator and wanted to get your opinion on this setup and review. I have searched both vwvortex and on this forum but didn't find much info and review. Please share your thoughts. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. B

Golf R Markup Cost in US

so how many of you bought Golf R at a markup in US? local dealer has one incoming the way i want it equipped but they are charging $2K markup on it. not sure if it is worth it and just order one where i am paying MSRP with no markup. thanks,
  10. B

November Order Thread

I just placed an order for Golf R Lapiz blue w/dsg, dcc, nav and dap. Now it's time to play the waiting game. :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. B

Msrp on fully loaded golf r with DAP

Since I am not able to add DAP when building out the golf r, what is msrp with dsg dcc nav and dap? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. B

Was looking forward getting golf r

Not sure how I missed it but I noticed that golf r don't come with Panamera sunroof. I am hoping MY 2017 will come with it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. B

Rebates/incentive

So are you guys getting any rebates/incentives towards golf r? I heard there are no promotional offers on golf r even the loyalty rebate does not apply to it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. B

Which color should I get?

I thinking of ordering golf r dsg/dcc/nav/driver assistance and wanted to get your guys opinion on color deep black or limestone gray? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. B

Whats your occupation?

Enterprise System Engineer (VMware/Linux/UNIX)