GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Thumper

Flat Rock Motorsports

Looks like it's a membership location, country club style. I'd road trip there if they held some open events, it's only 9 hours, it certainly looks amazing.
  2. Thumper

Subsidiary of VAG

And don't excuse or ignore issues with change just to pretend change is always better. I have NEVER gone to a gas station and had the pump explode and not be able to leave because the nozzle will not come out. That means if this happens even only 1% of the time to EV chargers it is a 100%...
  3. Thumper

What did everyone go to school for?

Tried college a few times, started with Criminal Justice looking for a career at the FBI (back in the 90s lol), ended up with an Associates Degree in Computer Networking and just recently got my CCNA certification, currently studying PenTesting on my own. I currently work as a Production...
  4. Thumper

Cars and Bids, BAT, etc.

So? It's a huge wing LOL Doesn't matter who put it on, big is big.
  5. Thumper

Cars and Bids, BAT, etc.

That wing though.........lol That is a really cool find though
  6. Thumper

Tesla Manipulating Range?

I have never found the EPA to be realistic, accurate, or even inteligent. My 2023 A4 Allroad is EPA listed at 23 city and 30 highway. On my 28 mile commute (25% city, 75% highway) I get 33-34 average tracked over the week, and that is in Sport/Dynamic Manual mode (start/stop deactivated) and...
  7. Thumper

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

I mean.....they made $1000........so............
  8. Thumper

Cars and Bids, BAT, etc.

I believe Martin Brundle said that was the best RWD chassis of it's time........
  9. Thumper

THE Formula One Thread

Yeah, but in the battle with Sainz he kept blowing the DRS detection in T3 and letting Sainz just come back at him. He finally got it done but wasted a lot of time and tire to do it. Was very sloppy. And yeah, spent all weekend screaming at the TV......."The lines don't move jagoffs!!! STAY...
  10. Thumper

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

Most of you guys are advertisements for anal for sure. ;) Love the sound of my R rolling with 42DDs and the factory pipes on the TTRS 5cyl are symphony.
  11. Thumper

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

Cornflower is L5DC, and Audi is LV5C.......so it's not the SAME color, although I didn't pull the formulas.
  12. Thumper

Um, I'm 47, no kid and yes, heard of Hooker headers. No joke, the Audi tax is real. Not as bad as the BMW and MB tax, but it's not fair for sure. I did find a honeycomb grille for the Allroad for $350 CAD which works out to about $265 US. Now that's some kind of a bargin. lol
  13. Thumper

$2700 for an exhaust and it better come with a hooker. And I mean one of those sexy college girls doing nasty things to pay for their degree to help humanity, not one of those Hunter level crack hoes. And she damn sure better help me put the exhaust on after she's done.
  14. Thumper

Help me choose a vanity plate

Ok, so....yeah, not using that one. LMAO
  15. Thumper

Some....interesting suggestions LOL Ok, I'm not getting it. Give me a hint. lol
  16. Thumper

Wife drives the car sometimes.....not sure I like how that could be interpreted..........
  17. Thumper

Um.....No. lol That was Gallo12 or 24. :)
  18. Thumper

THE Formula One Thread

Are you saying Germans are racist? LOL I saw rumors they might grab Zhou from Alfa which sounds like a mistake to me but could depend on who they get for the #1. They should get someone with some experience who can drop in and, presumably, start getting some decent points right away.
  19. Thumper

Inspired by the Vanity Plate Translations thread and bored at work this week going to solicit the assistance of our great community to help steer me. I have two cars needing plates, the TTRS and the Allroad. I already have a plate with my last name and my racing number on the R (which also has...