GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. intoflatlines

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

It was 100. I changed it to 127. We'll see if it makes a difference. What exactly does that do?
  2. intoflatlines

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

I also have an issue that I was just notified of last night. With brake lights on, the lower bar LEDs that are I believe supposed to turn off, flicker. Both sides. Not sure how long it has been happening. I never see my car with brake lights from the rear. Suggestions on how to troubleshoot? I...
  3. intoflatlines

One door lock not working

That is one of my current symptoms with the driver's door. Also getting weird ambient lighting issues on that door, mirror turn signal, etc. You fix your issue?
  4. intoflatlines

Made a seemingly minor code change and now my car is stupid.

I often times make very short drives to a corner store or something before heading out on a longer trip. I'd rather leave my engine running while running into the store for a couple minutes to help the oil warm up as much as possible before jumping on the highway (I live a few minutes from the...
  5. intoflatlines

Did some coding, and then my car started acting weird. Coincidence or not?

Yesterday, I used obdeleven to allow me to use central locking with remote while the engine is running (so I can lock the doors if the car is still cold after a very short trip). Today, after a few short trips, the car started dinging and displaying "attention: the engine is running" in the...
  6. intoflatlines

Made a seemingly minor code change and now my car is stupid.

Posted this in random stupid questions thread but whatever. Something really stupid happened and I'm not sure if it's because of me or some gross coincidence. Yesterday, I used obdeleven to allow me to use central locking with remote while the engine is running. Today, after a few short...
  7. intoflatlines

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Something really stupid happened and I'm not sure if it's because of me or some gross coincidence. Yesterday, I used obdeleven to allow me to use central locking with remote while the engine is running. Today, after a few short trips, the car started dinging and displaying "attention: the...
  8. intoflatlines

My hoaxwagen dealership experience

100% agree on the water pumps. My first MK6 had like 3-4 water pump replacements due to noise and/or leaking.
  9. intoflatlines

My hoaxwagen dealership experience

I've yet to use warranty on my MK7.5 but on my MK6s, never had an issue with warranty work.
  10. intoflatlines

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Attempted to seal my trunk hatch boots that I broke while installing the Euro tails. We'll see...
  11. intoflatlines

I hit a big racoon last night. I wasn't even speeding or anything. Tried my best to slow down and avoid it but its dumb ass decided to stop at the double yellow and then walk back into my lane. Luckily there didn't appear to be damage to the car. Can't say the same for the racoon.
  12. intoflatlines

Installed Euro LED tails
  13. intoflatlines

Those of you with 7.5 Euro LED tails - do the inners kind of bump/stick out a little compared to the inners? Not sure if it's just me being anal or if I somehow messed something up with the fitment.
  14. intoflatlines

Have you thought about the Weather Tech windshield sun shade? I got one and it's almost a perfect fit, flush against the windshield and into the corners. Only annoyance is that it's thick and bulky as hell so it doesn't fold up, you have to roll it up and then you have a stiff like 3 foot roll...
  15. intoflatlines

Installed a BFI GS2 perforated leather heavy knob from donor car. Haven't driven it yet but sitting in the garage it feels nice.
  16. intoflatlines

Is the Euroswitch for MK7.5 only if you want to control the rear fog independently (assuming front fogs are turned on)? If I pin the harness for my MK7.5 Euro tails for rear fog without a euroswitch installed, will the rear fog turn on automatically when the front fogs are on, or will they not...
  17. intoflatlines

Before I got my MK7.5 I was really trying to get into the MK8 but no matter what, it was so ugly I couldn't do it. Even though the prices were similar.
  18. intoflatlines

For me, I was about to order those outer tails that you mentioned, and and odbeleven, when my buddy told me he totaled his MK7 with 7.5 Euro LED tails (and also had an obdeleven he could give me), so I gladly accepted. If he didn't, I would have done the outers like you. Honestly, I Euro LED...
  19. intoflatlines

Looking to do my Euro 7.5 tails this week hopefully, ordered the harness from DAP. Also I got a cool glow in the dark Klein fish tape which looks to be more round/not as flat as the one in the DAP videos, hopefully it'll be easy to fish.
  20. intoflatlines

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Disregard. Stopped being lazy and I think I'm good now, harness ordered.