GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 2011 CSG GTI

AF Dynamic Intake For Sale

Hello Everyone, I have an AF Dynamic Intake for the MK7 GTI/Audi A3 2.0T and MK7.5 GTI. I've had it for about 2k miles, and it sounds great! Its great if you're looking for a decent priced intake. If you have the ECS Tuning turbo muffler delete, its a great combo! It's coming off the car due...
  2. 2011 CSG GTI

MK7 GTI Autobahn Lease Assumption

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone would like to take over my lease? I have a MK7 GTI Autobahn in Pure White, the car has less than 9,000 miles on it. I live in West Los Angeles, so if we do any assumptions we would go to Santa Monica VW, unless the leasee has another place they want to...
  3. 2011 CSG GTI

No downpipe...

So I have a very stupid question... What happens if I were to pull off the stock downpipe? Basically running the car without an exhaust. What would happen? Can I drive it? Will it ruin the car? Etc.
  4. 2011 CSG GTI

MK7 VS E92 M3

Long story short, raced my friend who has an E92 M3 and all I have is an Intake. Its interesting that a near stock DSG GTI kept up with a V8 BMW. If there was no car in front of me, i think it would have been a tie... best 30 seconds with this car! Seems lame I know but I wanted to share my...
  5. 2011 CSG GTI

Burnt Titanium Pulley

Hello Guys, As the title says, I have a 17 Pure White MK7 GTI with PP (lol) When I opened the hood to show my friends.. they noticed that one of my pulleys was the color of burnt titanium... Has anyone discovered this or know anything about this? Let me know as I am intrigued by this discovery...
  6. 2011 CSG GTI

DJI Phantom 3 Professional

Hey guys, As the title says, Im selling a DJI Phantom 3 Professional in the White/Gold Color ill post the ebay link...Im asking for 725 OBO. Im located in West LA, prefer pick up or meet half way If iI have to ship, i will but itll be more link here ->...
  7. 2011 CSG GTI

Wuste 2017 Friday Caravan

Hey guys, So as the title says, Im trying to get a caravan going to Wuste 2017 in Las Vegas. I am leaving friday morning to vegas, so if anyone else wants to join, just post here in the thread! Wuste 2017 ETA 4 days away
  8. 2011 CSG GTI

Wuste 2017

Hey Guys, Happy Monday, I hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to see if anyone will be going to Wuste 2017 or have gone last year? I want to know what their experience was like. If it turns out that most of us are going to Wuste 2017, maybe we can plan a west la/santa...
  9. 2011 CSG GTI

PS3 ... Black Ops / Modern Warfare 3

MW3 PSN ID-Rkiller_69
  10. 2011 CSG GTI

Ghost Recon Future Soldier

any PS3'ers here?
  11. 2011 CSG GTI

Short story *five words per post*

pussy cat and then we
  12. 2011 CSG GTI

Short story *five words per post*

and said tickle my pickle