GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

Tyrol Sport Deadset Kit with Aluminum Audi Subframe?

Just curious if this works. Have heard conflicting information if it fits the aluminum subframe.
  2. F

SOLD: New In Box Bilstein Adaptive Coilovers B16 Damptr

Selling a set of b16 damptronic coilovers new in box Looking for $2500 for coilovers Pickup in sacramento, ca or I’ll drive them to you nearby (Bay Area, Stockton, Modesto)
  3. F

Any Update on the Replacement for 3g Car-net

Just curious what happened to this. Was supposed to be released in the fall 2022 according to this post from Vw. Is not almost spring of 2023 and still not announced. Car net update
  4. F

Best Off the Shelf Coilovers for Golf R that Can Be Revalved and Shortened

Looking for options since I was told the b16 damptronic can’t be revalved by the one shop in my area that does it. What is a good option out of the box that can be further tailored. Would be looking down the road to go linear springs and depending on final height may shorten them and obviously...
  5. F

Question On Which Camber Plates to Order for Bilstein B16 Damptronic

Well, my b16 damptronics finally shipped and I want to order camber plates. I am going vorshlag. What I need to know is which to order. From what I understand the bilstein b16 damptronic uses stock spring perch. For the strut style they list b16 pss10, and b6 for bilstein. Both use the same...
  6. F

Bilstein B16 Damptronic Backorder Question

Just curious if anyone knows how long it is taking bilstein to ship out? Ordered some about a month ago are back ordered everywhere except ECS (will be surprised if they have them in stock). My dealer said early Jan they expect to ship out. Just wondering if anyone has more info or experience...
  7. F

[SOLD] FS: sacramento Stock 19x8 Black Pretorias and Conti 235/35r19 Tires

Selling my stock black Pretorias from my golf r. Good shape, 2 very small scuffs on 2 of the wheels. 14k miles on the tires. Local pickup in sacramento or I can meet in a 2 hour radius for someone in SoCal or far NorCal/Oregon. Forgot to list price. Hoping for $1500 but totally open on price.
  8. F

Best Real Diffusers

I know of the aero fab and maybe one other. Looking for a real one to improve airflow under the car and add a more aggressive look. Hoping it will fit apr exhaust on my golf r.
  9. F

Any Decent Looking Gloss Bronze 18x8-8.5 Wheels In Stock

Trying to find a set of gloss bronze wheels in stock with no luck. Like something like the Neuspeed RSE10. They have 3 in stock every other retailer lists them as backordered. Titan 7 2-3 month wait. Considering matte bronze apex has 7 in stock but not a huge fan of that design. Also...
  10. F

Conti SportContact 7 in US

Seeing some great reviews of these coming from the UK. Just curious any word on if these are coming to the us and if so when? Want a few more options before I go with Michelin PS4S
  11. F

Part Number for LHD Euro Golf R Matrix Headlights

Just curious on this. What parts are needed to retrofit? Just lights? Lights and wiring harness? Control module? I have a 2019 Golf R in US with the adaptive led headlights.
  12. F

Best Diagnostic Dealers in Sacramento, Central Valley, Bay Area

Need help with a dealer who knows what they are doing. Have had my 2012 gti in and out of lasher for months. Started off with a bad diagnostic at niello at the time didn’t go through with repair. A more serious issue popped up which was a bad mechtronic unit and decided to try to fix the...
  13. F

Passing CA Smog with MPI Manifold

Curious for those running E85 in ca. if you flash to a stock or carb legal stage 1, but keep the mpi connected assuming it passes visual inspection with all OEM parts and keep the lpfp installed. Does it throw any check engine lights and does it set all readiness codes. Leaning toward this setup...
  14. F

Winter Tire in Borderline Temps

Just got a golf r and trying to decide on tires. I know summers are a big issue in colder areas. Where I live it has been a warm winter. 60-70 daytime highs but it gets to mid 30s at night. Should I get winters or all seasons for winter? Another thing that may be the deciding factor is I like...
  15. F

How to Recode NAR 2021 with MIB3 to Use Aftermarket Amp VCDS Adaptations

Well, realized the posts already on here are not applicable to me and that on newer models you have to use adaptations instead of long coding. So, curious if anyone has figured out what to change to move audio out from the fender amp to the headunit in the glovebox? Have all my gear couldn’t...
  16. F

MIB3 Radio No Audio When Start Car

Anyone know if there is a fox yet? Happens sometimes. Sometimes it will be the radio sometimes nav. Restarting car or rebooting stereo sometimes fixes it. Volume knob shows it is increasing the volume. Pull down audio settings and it is not muted. Try mute and unmute doesn’t fix it. not happy...
  17. F

Anyone Use iDatalink Maestro Amp Replacement Module with Fender

Curious. Looking it over it appears to plug into the plug that connects to the fender amp, pulls power, turn on, and can h and l signal then connect to the module which is supposed to convert these signals to line or low level out to connect to a handful of amps and then the amp gets wired into...
  18. F

I longer got sale

Trying again. I have an Audison.APSP G7 Kit with the sub. It replaces the door woofer, adds an amp/dsp and adds a 10” sub in enclosure that fits under trunk cover. It is a plug and play kit only compatible with the non premium (no fender or dynaudio) system. The dsp in the amp has presets for...
  19. F

SOLD: FS: New Vag Can Pro VCP

Just bought this hoping to enable traffic sign recognition and traffic jam assist on my 2021. Well. My camera software revision is too new so can’t flash the paramaters for either. Found a guy in Germany who will do a remote ODIS session to enable so selling this cable that does nothing for me...
  20. F

FS: New Audison APSP G7 Plus Audison Prima Sound Pack OEM+ Stereo

I bought this when I still had my se before it got totaled. Just arrived and can’t use it on my autobahn. This is an upgraded system consisting of plug and play wiring for the non fender stereo, replacement door woofers, an amp that is tuned for the golf/gti mk7, and a 10” sub that fits under...