GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. VDuBNIT

APR Spring 2023 Software Sale!

No one seems interested in APR anymore. I wonder why?????
  2. VDuBNIT

Best tune for golf r

I’m currently with Unitronic which was on the car when I bought it. I was Stage 1+ but was pulling 6 degrees of timing with Canadian West Coast shit gas which was Chevron 94. Dropped to Stage 1 and lost 20 ft lbs of torque but the car is much happier. I’m also using their Stage 1 TCU tune. My...
  3. VDuBNIT

Show us your MK7

4. VDuBNIT

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Pics or it didn’t happen [emoji51] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. VDuBNIT

I love/hate black paint. My MKVI was black and it looked like your car all the time, at the expense of my every Sunday. You’re car looks sick. Nice work. [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. VDuBNIT

Quick fix for the fucktards living on this planet...remove the warning labels from everything. The planets population will drop by at least 60%. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. VDuBNIT

Right. This brings me to a question I had the other day when sitting in a touchless car wash. I’m running an APR intake which is essentially wide open to the great outdoors. Wondered how much water would get into the intake when the high pressure water sweeps across the front end of the car...
  8. VDuBNIT

Removing APR intake after UM tune

Since United Mororsports takes into consideration downpipes, intakes, and ICs when writing a file for any given car, so I’m led to believe, will removing my APR intake cause any issues with running lean etc? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. VDuBNIT

Are these mirrors OEM or a knock off? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. VDuBNIT

Yes this setup satisfies my craving quite nicely. It’s perfect for a daily driver and the power is there whenever you need it, but still feels stock when puttering around town. UM does a great job of providing strong linear power all the way to red line. I can say the only things left to do are...
  11. VDuBNIT

Yesterday. APR downpipe, APR intake, BMS IC, UM ECU AND TCU tune. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. VDuBNIT

Damn, nice work. How does it sound? Too bad you don’t service the R model. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. VDuBNIT

APR, Unitronic, UM?

Yes I’m doing this again. ONLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH ALL THREE OR HAVE USED ALL THREE NEED REPLY. I’m leaning towards UM because of their TCU tune but I’m also interested in linear acceleration. Not interested in putting shit loads of shearing force on everything down low only to...
  14. VDuBNIT

APR 2.6

Is anyone having any issues with APRs current ECU and TCU software? I have an appointment on Tuesday to have Stage I high torque flashed along with the TCU flash. But have read of some unhappy people from as late as 2017. THIS IS NOT A WHO'S TUNE IS BETTER THREAD, so lets stay on topic.
  15. VDuBNIT

Which wheels are you running with ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. VDuBNIT

Well, they are round. [emoji1787][emoji1787] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. VDuBNIT

Winterized with Nogaros and WRG3 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. VDuBNIT

Wait a minute, the Remus is axle back only. Not like it really matters I suppose since any aftermarket exhaust only setup is more of a noise maker, but damn they’re expensive for what you get.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. VDuBNIT

EBC red pads are also supposed to be good. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. VDuBNIT

Welcome to the world of partial R ownership. I can wash my car on Monday and then wash my front wheels on Wednesday, Friday, Sunday....and every other day until I wash the car again. That’s when I don’t drive it hard. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk