GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Do Work Son

ANYONE, CAPSLOCK?

DO YOU?
  2. Do Work Son

Official GolfMK6 Haiku Thread

No discussion or replies allowed, just haiku. Commence.
  3. Do Work Son

The Official What Are You Reading Right Now Thread

My actual New Year's resolution was to read more this year and I'm off to a pitiful start. I'm reading book two of the Expanse series that is being adapted for a TV show. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=a9_sc_1?rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Aexpanse+series&keywords=expanse+series&ie=UTF8&qid=1421870331 See...
  4. Do Work Son

The Official What Game Are You Playing Right Now Thread

What are you currently playing?
  5. Do Work Son

Do you regularly watch South Park?

That show came out when I was in high school and I sat through two episodes before I gave up. I just don't find it funny.
  6. Do Work Son

How many tires have you replaced due to punctures in the last two years?

My tires are fucking nail magnets, I've had 5 punctures in two years and only one could be patched. The shop that patched it fucked up the wheel balance so I had to have redone at another shop then realigned.
  7. Do Work Son

POLL: Left or Right handed

We're all handy but kind of handy?
  8. Do Work Son

POLL: Ideal Hair Length on a Woman

Definitely not the most interesting question but OT Chat is OT Chat, that's the rule. We discuss something, it's grounds for a poll. Women traditionally have long hair, what do you like?
  9. Do Work Son

POLL: DP - would you?

From OT Chat, we needed a poll. How do you rate on the Official GolfMK6 DP Scale?
  10. Do Work Son

Xbox One and PS4

The consoles have been out for more than a year and have had time for their software and support to catch up. Thoughts on which is the better value at this point?
  11. Do Work Son

Man, what the fuck happened to this place?

I go away for a few months and this place went down the shitter. I am dissapoint.
  12. Do Work Son

Worst culinary cheat day

We've all had that day where we've said "Fuck it" and just eat whatever the hell we wanted NFG. Maybe after a breakup, maybe a sporting event, bachelor party, or after months of dieting. Let's hear it.
  13. Do Work Son

Poll: Can my iPad do polls?

So I can't find an option in Tapatalk to create polls but sometimes I still get the pole urge while at work. Let's see if my iPad will create a poll.
  14. Do Work Son

Little things that make you an asshole

Everyone does assholeish things; some are big and some are minor. It doesn't matter you're a Full Blown Asshole (FBA) or just an all around nice person who occasionally does things to spite or annoy others. So whatcha got? I'll start: when talking to short people I stand just a little...
  15. Do Work Son

Bucket List.

Go.
  16. Do Work Son

Holy shit, this may be the best product idea ever

http://www.pringles.com/en_US/products/tortillas/truly-original.html Now all they need to do is create triangular-shaped packaging and nacho parties will be advanced to the next level.
  17. Do Work Son

Official 2014 NFL Season Chat Thread

Go. Skins gonna win it all. New coach, healthy RG3, DJax? This shit's gonna be unreal.
  18. Do Work Son

POLL: Most annoying sports fans

After careful analysis and research I've pared down the most irritating sports fanbases for your polling pleasure. When copy/pasting I missed the "D" in "DA RAIDERZ"
  19. Do Work Son

Who to cast if you were rebooting Star Wars?

I meant to do this thread over the weekend of the Fourth but I was way too busy. So let's say that Disney was rebooting Star Wars instead of continuing it 30 years after Return of the Jedi. Let's also say that Disney had collective dementia and GolfMk6 OT was chosen to recast the series...