GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Leyo DSG shifter knob

I haven’t taken a good look at it yet but the knob won’t pull off but it does rock back and forth and side to side. I hope it is as easy as loose screws. Thanks for the lock tite advice. I was wondering if it safe.
  2. M

Leyo DSG shifter knob

I am not sure but the shifter is starting to come loose. I have to figure how how to make it firmer.
  3. M

The classy alcoholics thread

Suntory straight. Jack and coke when socializing.
  4. M

What are some strong wheels

Neuspeed has handled just as good as my MK 6 Gti BBS. The MK 7 Gti stock wheels cracked on the same roads.
  5. M

Music Tastes. Share yours!

Maybe someone can explain. I am not a big fan of country but I do like Southern Rock and Bluegrass. Are these a different genre or a sub genre? And what is this considered? I like these!
  6. M

What hobbies do you have

Gambling Cooking outdoors: grilling, wok, cast iron, and carbon steel Getting old. Used to go beach all the time and 10 years ago tried to do a flip over a wave and almost snapped my neck. My bmx and drift trike just sits under tarps now. No more roller rinks here anymore since the mid 80's.
  7. M

Description: I can't find a video of all different waves separate. Mainstream stuff with binaural beats imbedded: Which leads to electronic drugs: Thumper To relax check out ASMR sorry not really music and I can't find any good ones right now: For you Strange Mud and golfdave: Which led...
  8. M

Who else has dabbled in binaural beats?
  9. M

That Tipper "Flares at Dawn" is digital drugs. Cool!
  10. M

Lately been in a bluegrass mood.
  11. M

I have a wide range of tastes. Some local stuff here: Before The Fresh Prince and Jazzy Jeff took the Philly championships:
  12. M

Share your best office prank....

For secret santa, I got one of our not so favorite managers a "Managers for Dummies" book.
  13. M

iPhone SE 2020 Owners

On another note Gmail and Apple do not like each other. My preference is to use a microsoft based email so you can get push email vs gmail only checks email at set intervals.
  14. M

iPhone SE 2020 Owners

Spectrum uses an old system. For sending try cwmx.com as outgoing server and leave the other settings alone.
  15. M

Mk7 Exhaust Tech. How to get the sound you want.

no experience but some threads say the ultra quiet is not as good.
  16. M

The Ultimate Ignition Coil Upgrade is Here! (APR Red Ignition Coils!)

That iridium tip is so soft. And the cost of a mistake is more than when I ran copper plugs. Seems everybody doing it no issues I bought those new tools and will give it a try. Oh and the theory before is a stronger spark on a smaller gap can not ignite as well.
  17. M

EQT Stage 1 GTI. Back in the day we ran MSD coils and the stronger spark let us widen the gap on plugs for better combustion. Not as familiar with this newer stuff.
  18. M

Can I keep my plugs gapped at .028? Or still got to gap them at .024? I would by these instead of trying to gap iridium plugs.
  19. M

Integrated Engineering Intake Rusting

I dunno the guy uses voodoo and unicorn dust. LOL
  20. M

Integrated Engineering Intake Rusting

The question is...are you going to make an intake? People wanna know.