GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. branman1

FT: 4” Trackslag downpipe for stock downpipe

I am looking to trade my 4” trackslag downpipe catless FWD for a low mile stock downpipe. This trackslag has about 3-4k miles on it at the moment. Thanks. If you have any questions shoot me a message.
  2. branman1

Blue smoke after idling for a bit

Well my GTI gave me a not so nice birthday gift today. I’m sure it didn’t start today but noticed a puff of blue smoke after the car was idling for about 5 mins and revved it. Sadly I replicated this quite a few times to be sure of what I saw. It’s the only time it happens. My car is a 2019 and...
  3. branman1

Delete

delete
  4. branman1

FS: IE V2 intake and IE turbo inlet

SOLD
  5. branman1

FS: Enhanced Rear View Mirror with HomeLink 000072548E

I’m selling my Rearview mirror part number 000072548E. This was installed in my 2017 gti sport. Please check fitment because depending on what model/options you have will depend on what part number you need. ECS tuning has all the info. I traded the car in so removed this and now no longer need...
  6. branman1

FS: OEM Power Folding Mirror Kit

I’m selling my Power Folding Mirror Kit. The kit was purchased from ECS tuning and comes complete with everything need to install. VCDS will be needed for proper coding. I had this installed for about 7 months and just removed because I traded the car in. The mirrors are in great condition. Im...
  7. branman1

FS: Clubsport S muffler 5G6253609DD

SOLD!!! Selling my slightly used clubsport S muffler. I've had it on the car for about 100 miles and decided it's not what I was looking for. I bought this from cars245 and paid just over 400 shipped. Ill take $300 picked up. I do not wanna ship nor will I entertain offers. Its basically new...
  8. branman1

FS: 18x8 Bremmer Kraft BR09 w/Pirelli P-zero Nero

****SOLD**** I am selling a set of 4 wheels and tires. They are in very good condition well taken care of with no curb rash. These will come with the proper conical seat bolts as well as wheel locks. The hubcentric rings are included for VW/Audi fitment. I'm asking $650 picked up or meet up...